MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
IMG_20200112_002841.jpg

SOS emergency help no longer works on Mi 8.

Edit: After restart, ok

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "jcesarcabrera, publicación: 525077, miembro: 132192"]
Estoy haciendo un flash limpio con lavanda, veré cómo funciona.
Informaré más tarde

Editar: hice el flash limpio, pero mi tarjeta SIM no se detecta ... volverá a Android 9 miui 11 rom
[/CITAR]
@cesarcabrera

¿regresaste de Android 10 a Android 9? me pasa lo mismo, no tengo señal móvil

Apart form the couple of bugs logged,
All's running well smooth and fast
Thanks devs.its going up in antutu. cc9.
6 monts ago the scores were around 170342
c64aa63041f4f23bd81d8e06b57a545e.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Pretty fecking COOL
I have Mi 9 Lite (CC9) and was wondering what are the couple of bugs you experienced?

Also, I have battery drain on MIUI 11 stable (V11.3.3.0), is this still the same on china dev?

[miui11] Rolled back from V11-10 to _V11.0.2.0- Phone's internal storage is messed up

Hi Guys,

It's all in the title really, I have tried rolling back from the latest MIUI stable rom (20.1.9_v11-10) to my previously run (V11.0.2.0) , this got my phone (mi9t) stuck in a bootloop. After going into recovery mode, I have realized the internal storage folders are all messed up, with the folders names showing in an odd combination of number and letters (Something like: 9KJJGDKJ).

The phone still mounts via USB to the laptop, by I'm unable to transfer any files to the internal storage. And as such, I'm currently unable to flash it with a ROM.

I'd appreciate any advice on this, hopefully one that would also help me salvage the files and data I have on my internal storage.

This happen if you force bypass the storage encryption. Your mobile had a security lock (pin, fingerprint, etc.,) which encrypt your phone. Then when you rollback, twrp did not ask to decrypt the phone by entering the security code.

Happened to me a couple of times when when I played around with my k20 pro premium 12/512 during the first couple of days release (no eu rom yet, testing k20 pro rom).

You can no longer recover the files or decrypt it, at least I've tried because twrp no longer asks for the codes.

Only way is to format. Then install rom

Finally i find the solution for stopped sensors in lavender
First you should do a clean install of stock firmware ( for me i install miui global 10.3.9 )
And reboot the phone and wait the welcome screen .
After that reboot the phone again to recovery to install eu rom 20.1.9 with a clean installation too
Finally enjoy with your lavender with all sensors working perfectly.
Ps : sorry for my english

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I successfully made a rollback from this last rom to stable MIUI 11 on Mi 9 Lite. I think will wait a new weekly more fixed.

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Since quite a bit of roms I have this bug: every time I connect my phone (MI 9 SE) to a Bluetooth device (car, headphones, etc.) volume goes back to 50% and I always have to increase it again.

Is it familiar? Any known solution to this?

Finally i find the solution for stopped sensors in lavender
First you should do a clean install of stock firmware ( for me i install miui global 10.3.9 )
And reboot the phone and wait the welcome screen .
After that reboot the phone again to recovery to install eu rom 20.1.9 with a clean installation too
Finally enjoy with your lavender with all sensors working perfectly.
Ps : sorry for my english

how u installed stock firmware? recovery or fastboot?
and i see global is V11.0.4.0.PFGMIXM (MIUI11)
is it will working?

Last edited:
i have Ofox too,
and i see stock global is V11.0.4.0.PFGMIXM (MIUI11)
is it will working?
For me i install stock global from miui 10 (10.3.9)
Its can work with your version too

Status
Not open for further replies.