MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just flash 20.10.15 10 minutes ago. Green video front camera is not fixed.
Yeah. I noticed that too. The only way to record videos using selfie camera is to enable Beautify thingy and that is also capped at 720p 60fps. Seems like China Beta is having the same issue as well.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

mi note 10 error when installing
stuck in the miui logo
Same, mi note 10 tucana stuck in miui logo (upgrade from 20.9.17, wipe dalvik+cache)
Mi Note 10 (TUCANA) boot loop into recovery, tried few ways but no luck.
I was also checking installing China Beta of MUI12 with A11 and its works with no problem but it has no Google Play Store ;)
First Android 11 ROM for Mi Note 10 (tucana) will be reuploaded soon, hopefully the issue is fixed.

It's working fine on the mi 9 SE, apart from the logo on the messages app and that I can't seem to find a way to set the new app vault (which looks great btw) to dark mode. Or maybe I'm just dumb. Great update overall.
The new app vault's dark mode support is incomplete...

Does the Mi 10 Ultra pass safety net after this update again? Or do we know if this will be resolved in the future?
Not running root/magisk etc.. just vanilla xiaomi.eu rom. Not planning to root to fix it.

Does the Mi 10 Ultra pass safety net after this update again? Or do we know if this will be resolved in the future?
Not running root/magisk etc.. just vanilla xiaomi.eu rom. Not planning to root to fix it.
Not yet. Cts still failed

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheDJVG
[QUOTE = "H4CKER, publicación: 565897, miembro: 272947"]
vea mi phost anterior para arreglar esto ... instale completamente el borrado limpio de la vieja rom ... está perdiendo todos los datos, solo corríjalo ahora
[/CITAR]
you can help me and say what is the process to fix the problem whit mi note 10 i stuck in twrp please!!!

Here's a little bug from messaging, there is watermark in the background.
3a1aa95cdc7a43afefae342edf418df7.jpg

Last edited:
When I return to the main page, the app will get stuck in the middle
MI 9 20 10.15

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-16-10-32-11-838_com.mobile01.android.forum.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-16-10-32-11-838_com.mobile01.android.forum.jpg
    964.2 KB · Views: 284
Mi 10,Still, Dual app causes storage issue, with implementing Scope Storage in Android 11, wait to see the fix for this one! but after 2 months still no hope!
Better to stay on the last Android 10 version because Android 11 is a big change with Scope Storage and must wait for a stable release!

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Hi, I have a problem and I think it's rom related.

I have an mi9, I wiped everything, factory restore, twice, phone was totally clear.

I installed last rom, everything seems perfect, but I can't manage whatsapp to work.

i install it but when I grant contact access, it shows a circle spinning and anything else, i think it's when it tries to download the backup from google drive...

any idea ?

all the rest seems to work fine

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.