MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody. Still entering a phone number etc. is not working at the Mi9 Pro 5G. Could someone tell me if I do a local backup with the Save/Restore function is there anythin included? SMS, Conctacts, System App Data and Apps an Apps from 3 Party? If I do a backup this way could I restore this after I installed the MIUI 12 Stable? I need this phone for work, but I bought it with the weekle rom so ^^ I have to do something. Is it right I have to format the data partition in twrp and after this install the stable I already downmloaded? Don't know if this is helpful but there is the error I got if I try to enter the phone app

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.contacts/com.android.contacts.activities.PeopleActivity}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a miui theme (or descendant) with this activity.
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:621)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:63)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:43)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a miui theme (or descendant) with this activity.
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.installSubDecor(Unknown Source:437)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.onCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at miui.app.Activity.onCreate(Unknown Source:5)
at com.android.contacts.activities.TransactionSafeActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.contacts.ContactsActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at com.android.contacts.activities.PeopleActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:7)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:19)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:376)
... 11 more

Last edited:
Mi 10,Still, Dual app causes storage issue, with implementing Scope Storage in Android 11, wait to see the fix for this one! but after 2 months still no hope!
Better to stay on the last Android 10 version because Android 11 is a big change with Scope Storage and must wait for a stable release!
Can you take a screenshot of facebook messenger => bubble of the latest version, this function is not activated before

Hi guys, thank you for the new note 10 update. There is no more bootloop now but the system is very laggy und I have some problems
1. Full Screen geastures not working
2. After reeboot full screen geastures are deactivated every time
3. Phone reeboots automaticaly every few minutes (you can see a message in the status bar "checking storage" after that the phone is rebooting)

Can I flash back to 20.9.17 without any problems?

Last edited:
When will safetynet bypass work again? i'm getting CTS profile match : fail on poco f2 pro and my device isn't rooted.

5 gra ago fixed and reuploaded new rom

but now the phone reboots every few minutes and is not usable
it says "checking internal storage" and after that its going to reboot

is it possible to downgrade to last version or do I have to format data in recovery?

K30Pro
There are still problems with DUAL apps. File manager and some apps FC. I have no problems without DUAL apps. Is there any solution to this problem? Otherwise good update.

Hi Guys & Gals,

I'm new here, I just completed the migration from MIUI CHN ROM to MIUI EU ROM on my MI 10 Ultra and my version now is MIUI 12.1 20.9.3 Beta, then I received a weekly update MI10Ultra_20.9.24 one is Zip file and the other one is md5.

My phone tried to update the ROM but after reboot still, stay on the old version how to update my MIUI after I changed to EU ROM without erasing everything again and just do the regular weekly or monthly update?

Hi! Thanks for your efforts, but Mi Note 10 is very buggy. There is no boot loop but every system app stops working after 1-2 minutes. Themes app, music app, app vault etc. Is it okay to dirty flash to 20.09.17? Because it's definitely not usable.

EDIT: Also I can't download anything from WhatsApp, I can't see any photos or the other documents. The error is: Download failed: Can't download because no internal storage is available

Last edited:
Hello
i've just installed for Mi Note 10 ( first release with android 11 ) but i can't install magisk 21.0 , when i try it go to fastboot mode.
Any solutions ?

Reactions: Slade79
Hi there,
Changelog not showing as usual on 20.10.15 version.

Mi note 10 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-16-10-05-06-695_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-16-10-05-06-695_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 272
Mi 10 Ultra flash ok, but front camera green video bug still present, also failing Voice Match (OK Google), Google Pay without Magisk, and dual apps storage problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.