MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
error Google Pay, failed to set up contactless payment. Started after the update on 20.10.15

Big difference now, drain is gone, actually I had some calls in last 10hours, still wondering if it was really about starting stock launcher an vault once - any of the Devs an idea, if that's possible?

Hi! Can i Ask if there Will be a xiaomi.eu rom for my brand new mi 10t pro? Sorry for my english

Do what you want but it's good to know that if you install 20.10.15/16 ROM version, you must only boot into TWRP in fastboot mode (using "fastboot boot twrp.img" command) until a new TWRP version is available to fix this boot issue. ;)

Good to know that we can boot to TWRP via fastboot command. Few things I want to know,
1. Can it boot into TWRP and encrypt successfully or should we have to passwords and fingerprint before attempting to boot to TWRP.

2. Can we flash magisk after blotting to TWRP via fastboot command.

Thanks.

Hello any update for chat bubbles? Still not working and Google pay and my banking app say my phone rooted ( not rooted)

Split screen works. Casting cannot be tested because I don't have any devices to stream on. What do you want to stream and to which device?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
To test the split screen bug, start split screen on portrait, and then rotate to landscape. You may find the desktop and the app drawer is messed up.

In landscape I don't see apps or drawer. Only in portrait

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Do you gues have an issue with SafetyNet. One of my banking apps stopped working with this update.

Hi, just got my first Xiaomi Note 10 and flashed it right away with this ROM.
First of all many thanks to the devs! Would not have gone for Xiaomi without your work.

The only issue I encountered so far is concerning that encryption is not functional: I set up a PIN, the device says (in the settings) it is encrypted and the etc/fstab.qcom has this line (which seems to contain the correct option):
Code:
/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdata                  /data                    f2fs    noatime,nosuid,nodev,nodiscard,fsync_mode=nobarrier,reserve_root=32768,resgid=1065,inlinecrypt                         wait,check,fileencryption=ice,wrappedkey,quota,reservedsize=128M,latemount

TWRP also asks for a decryption password and shows an error, regardless of what I enter.

Thing is, I can access /data in TWRP right away, so it is definitely NOT encrypted.
Any hints on how to actually enable the encryption? Flash stock and go back or something?

Mi Note 10 pro
i dont know what this app and why its use battery i search on my apps and google i dont found any information

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-20 at 11.03.34 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-20 at 11.03.34 AM.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 259
Has anyone problem with fingerprint on xiaomi.eu rom(both dev and stable)?
In my case it's working so bad compared to stock global EEA rom. I got protective glass on it on stock rom works fine 8/10 but on xiaomi eu roms 1/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.