MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's running, like the screenshot proves it. Version on screenshot. The zip name was MagiskR, from telegram group. Same with orangefox for Android 11. I flashed that zip with the rom. Safetynet passed, magisk hide doesn't work. Gaining root access works

hey do u have a link for the magisk version and orangefox aswell

Reactions: cippy
Mi 10 5G (umi).
Booted into TWRP recovery. No problem with the pattern to decrypt. But I still have to press more than 0.5 cm below what I want to select!
Cleared Dalvik, cache and deleted data/system/package_cache.
Did a 'dirty' install (including Magisk - which has just been updated again)
Rebooted twice
So far, no problems.
Same problems in twrp started after previous miui update and i have problems with pattern(i disable password for now)

Have any problem on twrp from Mi 9T (davinci)?
Dirty flash, then on the first 3 boots, the notif bar is lagging, like super crazy that I need to restart the phone like 3 times. Then about bubbles, I ha...te it? well for now.

Mi 9T

Dirty flash over latest beta android 10.

A lot of apps not working, like gallery, app vault, file manager, vpn, and most third party apps.

Wiped cache after finish.
yeah, maybe apps optimization problem. Psiphon Pro VPN auto restarts, but now it's ok. UC Browser, which is my downloader browser now, auto restarts. I think this is Android 11's problem, not a big problem, just needs some apps' optimization.

I get some speed on a phone after ota upgrade. U can try too maybe it will help.

1.) https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/tutorial-battery-drain-lag-after-os-update.58011/
2.) download Titanium Backup
3.) open it , press menu, press "Overview of app storage use", Sort by Cache, flush cache from all large one (like play store, play service, themes)
4.) Download trimmer Play Store, trim all
5.)run Xiaomi Security app, scan whole device, fix what he want to be fixed, bypass what u usual use.
6.) Change your theme
7.)back to Titanium Backup, press menu, press clean up the davlink cache, clean up the system logs (if it have it)
8.) reboot device

Edit: video after optimisation. Before optimisation i didnt record but it was horrible.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
I hope is not problem if I share a telegram link. Search here for MagiskR, and Orangefox 10_ and there's a 3 in the name of the file. That's the newest (unofficial)
@RedmiK20GlobalOfficial

Thanks it worked for anyone having issues with magisk and mi9t A11 they say how to make it work in the telegram group

Thanks it worked for anyone having issues with magisk and mi9t A11 they say how to make it work in the telegram group
A saw some minutes ago in dotOS group (dotOS based on Android 11), that if you want to use Magisk 21, you have to flash MagiskR and Magisk 21 too, but MagiskR zip has to be the first one. I will try that, but I have to format data, because everything is encrypted :p

A saw some minutes ago in dotOS group (dotOS based on Android 11), that if you want to use Magisk 21, you have to flash MagiskR and Magisk 21 too, but MagiskR zip has to be the first one. I will try that, but I have to format data, because everything is encrypted :p
decript it

Reactions: Krasy
Hey guys,
Went into a huge misadventure after upgrading to this weekly update (From a clean flash) and trying to install Magisk 21...
I ended up on with a Mi9T always booting to fastboot...
I than had to reinstall the global rom via MiFlash, which worked

But every time i tried flashing Xiaomi.eu again, on which ever recovery (Tried both TWRP and OrangeFox, with four different versions), clean or dirty flash, weekly or stable, it always ends with two reboots of the Mi logo and a land on the recovery, with an sdcard filled with folders with random numbers and letters, like if it was encrypted but not detected by TWRP nor OrangeFox...

I'm lost guys... I tried a lot of solutions but so far none has worked, I always end up on this weird encryption/stuck in recovery issue...
All of this for Magisk :-'(

Help me please
I'm currently on MIUI Global Stable

Hey guys,
Went into a huge misadventure after upgrading to this weekly update (From a clean flash) and trying to install Magisk 21...
I ended up on with a Mi9T always booting to fastboot...
I than had to reinstall the global rom via MiFlash, which worked

But every time i tried flashing Xiaomi.eu again, on which ever recovery (Tried both TWRP and OrangeFox, with four different versions), clean or dirty flash, weekly or stable, it always ends with two reboots of the Mi logo and a land on the recovery, with an sdcard filled with folders with random numbers and letters, like if it was encrypted but not detected by TWRP nor OrangeFox...

I'm lost guys... I tried a lot of solutions but so far none has worked, I always end up on this weird encryption/stuck in recovery issue...
All of this for Magisk :-'(

Help me please

@RedmiK20GlobalOfficial telegram group and find magiskR and magisk21 then flash them in this order and it works

Reactions: Jeep66
It's running, like the screenshot proves it. Version on screenshot. The zip name was MagiskR, from telegram group. Same with orangefox for Android 11. I flashed that zip with the rom. Safetynet passed, magisk hide doesn't work. Gaining root access works
Thanks so much.
Finally it worked.
Downloaded magiskR from Telegram (in my case a single .zip (no orangefox TWRP in it) Flash, reboot and done.
In my case it's working with default TWRP (downloaded like Xiaomi.eu says).
I realized that the operations wrote something about "ramdisk patched" while imstalling so I think it's a magisk moded/patched. Anyway congrats to the creator wherever he is.
Worried about crashes if upgrading this version...we'll see.
Now Viper4android is not working anymore....I'll fix it tomorrow if possible.
Thanks so much

Reactions: cippy
Same problems in twrp started after previous miui update and i have problems with pattern(i disable password for now)
After the problems with TWRP and some of the other Mi 10 models, I down-graded my version from recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img, which I assume is a chinese version.
I went back to my previous one - MI10_TWRP-3.4.1b-0313_umi.img (in fact, version 3.4.1b-0218) which is what I am using now. And as I said, I have had no problems with it - except for relatively minor issues that I have mentioned, which are:
sometimes there is a delay before I can enter the pattern;
I have to tap as least 0.5 cm below where I want to tap.

I am able to boot into recovery, and then reboot into system, with no problems. BUT, this is the Mi 10 umi only.

Does anyone have Accessibility options problem? something like this example

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-21-54-32-513_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-21-54-32-513_com.android.settings.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: Akaigetsu
I have the latest version of Magisk manager - 4e0a3f5e (311);
together with the latest version - 4e0a3f5e (21005) and there have been no problems with it.

I have the Manager on autostart, and over the last coule of weeks, there have been several updates, which I am always advised of (because it is on autostart). .

Hi,
I have found a way to install Magisk on latest MIUI 12.2 that worked for me. (on mi note 10 pro)

1. Install Magisk Manager Canary
2. Patch bootimage
3. Flash patched image via fastboot
4. Boot into recovery (I have OrangeFox Recovery for tucana installed)
5. Flash Magisk 21 zip from recovery
6. Reboot System
7. Change Chanel to beta in Magisk
8. Update Magisk and reboot

Thanks! Somehow that worked after my usual methods had failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.