MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
problems with weather application, and contacts, calls cannot be accessed. I leave ass reports and calls / contacts.

Xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.market.sdk.LazyFileProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.market.sdk.LazyFileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/Weather/Weather.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/Weather/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64]]
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:429)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:28)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1227)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1400(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:710)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.market.sdk.LazyFileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/Weather/Weather.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/Weather/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:230)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:198)
... 10 more

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.contacts/com.android.contacts.activities.PeopleActivity}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a miui theme (or descendant) with this activity.
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:621)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:63)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:43)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a miui theme (or descendant) with this activity.
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.installSubDecor(Unknown Source:437)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.onCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at miui.app.Activity.onCreate(Unknown Source:5)
at com.android.contacts.activities.TransactionSafeActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.contacts.ContactsActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at com.android.contacts.activities.PeopleActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:7)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:19)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:376)
... 11 more

Has anyone tried Google Pay on their Mi 9T so far?
Despite Android 11, Safety Net has given me the green light, so it should work.

Reactions: Ryoma
Im using A11 on mi 9t and so far its been good, had some weird slowdowns at first but i decided to do clean install and it works fine now. only thing i find missing is chat heads in messenger. the bubble feature of A11 is no yet fully baked in MIUI. hope that it get a fix soon.

Im using A11 on mi 9t and so far its been good, had some weird slowdowns at first but i decided to do clean install and it works fine now. only thing i find missing is chat heads in messenger. the bubble feature of A11 is no yet fully baked in MIUI. hope that it get a fix soon.

Hello, how did you manage to install Android 11? I have Mi 9 Pro 5G. Thanks for your time.

Hello guys,

Could anybody please tell me how to handle with installation of the latest update at your phone? I have Mi Note 10 (tucana) and am scared of trying to install with "normal" flash process since i did it before and encountered "bootloop" issue.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Last edited:
Tons of bugs on K20
Overheating
Apps closing
Storage problem with a notification of CHECKING STORAGE
"Reboot" only turn off the phone
Screenshot freeze the system
And many others that I don't remember.

Dirty Flash.

Would any of you guys explain how do I go back do the previous version without brick my phone?
thats dual app problem delete dual apps and dual apps account from dual app setting and reboot

Reactions: Poney70
Hello, how did you manage to install Android 11? I have Mi 9 Pro 5G. Thanks for your time.
uhm i just downloaded the rom and im using orangefox recovery i just dirty falshed it at first and it booted but decided to clean install by wiping data, system and caches and then flashing the rom hope it helps

Reactions: charlien09
Mi 9t... I don't see any bugs, maybe just running little slowly than version before this one, but for now not bugs..

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma and koalalump
mi 9t user : my device is stuck in fastboot after flashing magisk 21... is there a specific version to flash ?

Can’t connect to the Bluetooth headset. This problem also occurred in the last version. (redmi note 7)

mi 9, afther dirty flash this rom, youtube vanced disappeared. i reinstall it , but it will disappear again after reboot. It just work fine in 20.10.15

The Facebook messenger bubble icon appears squared. Although this update fixed the data notification. I'm using Mi 9T.

Reactions: Akaigetsu
Hello guys,

Could anybody please tell me how to handle with installation of the latest update at your phone? I have Mi Note 10 (tucana) and am scared of trying to install with "normal" flash process since i did it before and encountered "bootloop" issue.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hello again,

No need to reply this post because i've installed this update properly as the following;

As you know, in beta rom, there is an updater app showing the current rom version and help making you to view the last version of eu rom.

Therefore, i downloaded 20.10.22 in my phone (Mi Note 10) then opened app and choosed "choose update package" option in its menu located at the right corner (3 little dots). Finally, it was installed perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiagordriiguess
Hi guys. I Will try It on my note 10 pro. Which twrp work good now? Twrp official or orangefox?
At the Moment i have official twrp 3.4.0. THX

Hi, I have a Mi 9T 64GB flashed with the latest rom and installed Canary.
Everything works but I have a serious problem, when I try to install anything that tells me the space is out. When I check the space it tells me that I used 34GB over 64GB.
If I try to take even just a photo (whatsapp), a message appears saying "Internal memory required - Deactivate the USB memory and try again"
Obviously I can't make screenshots or anything else.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-23 at 14.53.23.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-23 at 14.53.23.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.