MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 10 updated. All seems to work ok except its noticable slower. Example when u load this site and scrool it need time to load content. Flushing cache and davlink cache didnt help. I supose clean install will help it. Also magisk get broken il try to reflush later.

Does any one else have notification importance setting gone? I can't set notification priority to trivial anymore..??

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry but this version is 21005. It doesn't work 4me. Someone told earlier Mi9t is working with magisk-debug.zip 21004. I can't find this version in topjohnwu github The author is posting only the latest 21005.
Thanks anyway. Can somebody please post canary magisk-debug.zip 21004?

10 seconds google:

Reactions: migel
I installed 20.10.22 on Mi 9t and yes...its laggy... Like the stable version and the official one and the beta before that (actually 12.0.2 MI version was the snappiest in terms of apps opening, but it has some scroll and open animation lagging ...)
Is there any solution to this - i tried every Xiaomi.EU with/without Magisk (always fresh install). The first problem is slow opening of apps (camera takes 5 sec until it loads...) and the second is lagging animation (especially in the new Control center).
I will appreciate every advice :)
(Its shame that this phone is acting like an old entry level Redmi phone with 3 gigs of RAM..)

I installed 20.10.22 on Mi 9t and yes...its laggy... Like the stable version and the official one and the beta before that (actually 12.0.2 MI version was the snappiest in terms of apps opening, but it has some scroll and open animation lagging ...)
Is there any solution to this - i tried every Xiaomi.EU with/without Magisk (always fresh install). The first problem is slow opening of apps (camera takes 5 sec until it loads...) and the second is lagging animation (especially in the new Control center).
I will appreciate every advice :)
(Its shame that this phone is acting like an old entry level Redmi phone with 3 gigs of RAM..)
U can try uninstall as many applications that u can (like google things), also disable animations, and try to leave phone on charging for some time, im think that after upgrade (or installation) some things must settle in background.

On this last release on k20pro call history fonts not showing exits dark mode and does not show contacts

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-23-17-38-30-822_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-23-17-38-30-822_com.android.contacts.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 170
U can try uninstall as many applications that u can (like google things), also disable animations, and try to leave phone on charging for some time, im think that after upgrade (or installation) some things must settle in background.
Yes, i actually made a "day test" with older weekly build-> i didnt install anything and didnt configuring anything besides clock, phone and settings :D . It was still lagging in some cases....
(Turing off animations definitely resolve the animation problem :D :D :D - but yeah, the solution is in Stalin style :D )
And now, yes i charged it, restared couple of times and it was on the desk for 1 hour resting, to make his thing - still acts like that. Even whn im opening Settings i have to wait around 3 seconds...
(Im not sure, but i think with Force GPU Rendering On (when it was available in Dev settings) it was way smoother than now. I also compared my phone, side by side with Mi 9T Pro..It was day and night in terms of snappiness and lagging. Mine looked like 4 years old one :D )

Last edited:
Yes, i actually made a "day test" with older weekly build-> i didnt install anything and didnt configuring anything besides clock, phone and settings :D . It was still lagging in some cases....
(Turing off animations definitely resolve the animation problem :D :D :D - but yeah, the solution is in Stalin style :D )
And now, yes i charged it, restared couple of times and it was on the desk for 1 hour resting, to make his thing - still acts like that. Even whn im opening Settings i have to wait around 3 seconds...
(Im not sure, but i think with Force GPU Rendering On (when it was available in Dev settings) it was way smoother than now. I also compared my phone, side by side with Mi 9T Pro..It was day and night in terms of snappiness and lagging. Mine looked like 4 years old one :D )
Hmmm maybe your phone is not ok?

Hey did a clean flash for mi 9t but i cant get magisk to work
i tried canary 21004,21005 tried the latest stable and nth works can anyone help me

Reactions: cippy
I'm in the same situation, guys.
Mi9t. A11 working as a charm but magisk stable, canary 21005 and 21004 failed...
Let's see if we can run magisk on Mi9t

Is there a way to return to the previous version of the weekly rom (android 10) on a Mi 9T without having to do hard reset? I can't install magisk on android 11 and for me is very necessary plus I didn't noticed anything new besides the lag and the lack of second space

Status
Not open for further replies.