MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
Went into a huge misadventure after upgrading to this weekly update (From a clean flash) and trying to install Magisk 21...
I ended up on with a Mi9T always booting to fastboot...
I than had to reinstall the global rom via MiFlash, which worked

But every time i tried flashing Xiaomi.eu again, on which ever recovery (Tried both TWRP and OrangeFox, with four different versions), clean or dirty flash, weekly or stable, it always ends with two reboots of the Mi logo and a land on the recovery, with an sdcard filled with folders with random numbers and letters, like if it was encrypted but not detected by TWRP nor OrangeFox...

I'm lost guys... I tried a lot of solutions but so far none has worked, I always end up on this weird encryption/stuck in recovery issue...
All of this for Magisk :-'(

Help me please
I'm currently on MIUI Global Stable

So, tried once more to get back to Xiaomi.eu and the update was completed correctly this time (OrangeFox indicates that I'm on MIUI 20.10.22), no weirdly encrypted sdcard folder !
Still have the bootloop to recovery though... Is there any way to fix the boot ?

Wiping data, cache and dalvik doesn't do it
Tried flashing 20.9.17, same issue

I really need help from some tinkering experts... I really hope I haven't bricked my phone...

Here's the recovery log : https://pastebin.com/qEv0cw2y

Last edited:
Safetynet still not passed on this version (K30 Pro/POCO F2 Pro)

Attachments

• cts.jpg
    cts.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 219
Anyway to fix GPay not passing safety net? Used it this morning ok, now not working.

In new so basic instructions would be fantastic.

Many thanks in advance.

10 ultra - current rom, weekly, 15-16th

No more issues with this version ? I came back on nice and clean install MIUI 12.2 version 20.9.17 because my note 10 Pro was fully instable.
For me this update has resolved almost all my issues encountered with the previous version.
Great update.
Battery usage is very very good.

Thanx to the developers and their dedication

Update: 20.10.22 - Hello ! after the last update, there was a problem! In the call or in contacts, if you click on the search, a white screen appears, you can see nothing, although the theme is dark - MI 9 LITE

The second problem is the "do not disturb" mode, when you turn it on and set the time to turn off this mode, for example, to turn off at 7:30 in the morning, but this does not work, at 10:00 it was still in silent mode.
Installed an update, not a clean install

Reactions: Superwitschi
So, tried once more to get back to Xiaomi.eu and the update was completed correctly this time (OrangeFox indicates that I'm on MIUI 20.10.22), no weirdly encrypted sdcard folder !
Still have the bootloop to recovery though... Is there any way to fix the boot ?

Wiping data, cache and dalvik doesn't do it
Tried flashing 20.9.17, same issue

I really need help from some tinkering experts... I really hope I haven't bricked my phone...

Here's the recovery log : https://pastebin.com/qEv0cw2y
I had the same issue, but my mistake was to wipe /data/media instead of /data in TWRP. Have you wiped /data after installing the ROM?

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 10 mediante Tapatalk

Full screen indicator missing after the September update Redmi note 8

Attachments

• IMG_20201024_113713.jpg
    IMG_20201024_113713.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 204
Mi 9T after dirty flashing with Orange Fox Recovery so far is running fine.
Maybe e little bit slower than the last Android 10 beta.
Only the Reaction of Autobrightness is slow and i can not pass the Test in CIT for the Sensor.

Thanks.
Dirty flash from miui 11 with my mi9 lite.
Immediately noticeable speed improvement with absolutely no stuttering

Mi 9T after dirty flashing with Orange Fox Recovery so far is running fine.
Maybe e little bit slower than the last Android 10 beta.
Only the Reaction of Autobrightness is slow and i can not pass the Test in CIT for the Sensor.
Try to speed up a bit if u want to play around. Check THIS threas

After upgrade Mi Not 10 Pro from 20.10.16 now I have always reboot the phone 20-30 seconds after reboot is finished and phone is going to screensaver mode,...

After formatting the system partition it didn't reboot to recovery but to fastboot and now I can"t even "fastboot boot twrp.img", it says "FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error')"

Try to flash official rom with mi flash , xiaomi tool , whatever you want anyway and start again the procedure , flash twrp and do not format system , just format data , type yes , reboot to recovery , swipe to factory reset , copy rom zip through twrp or with otg , adb sideload , anything you like anyway , flash rom and i hope to pass you issue..
You formated system , probably your problems starts after this .. i think that is known to not format system , at least at knewer models ..

Status
Not open for further replies.