MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi note 10 pro font are lite in whatsapp ,facebook and FB messenger , and the fonts from theme app not apply on they

This is happening to me since android 10 update, i have to toggle media off and on to get sound, i have mazda car. There's an app called auto Bluetooth connect that can help sometimes
This even happens on global stable rom, so its bug from xiaomi side
Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
Turns out its some sort of incompatibility with auto radios. This makes no sense. I tried with a different car and same result

O
Install this TWRP then try to install Magisk v21.0 => TWRP_davinci_11.img (EDIT: Decryption not working at all on MIUI Android 11 ROMs)

EDIT 2: Install this Magisk zip file in TWRP then install Magisk v21.0 => Magisk_11.zip

;)
hello, after various tests following the various advice expressed by all of you I tried this, which also thanks to the help of my son who knows the subject well gave me the desired results for my Mi9t. installed and flashed new twrp 3.4.0.0 then flashed rom 22 10 20 everything ok.Finally downloaded flasharto first magisk 11 later magisk V 21.0 restarted the device.Everything seems to work fine, I installed adawey and TitaniumBackup without problems, I still have to verify x the installation of Viper. Thanks to everyone and I hope you can be of help to someone!

What's the story with notifications importance setting is it gone for good??

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
I doubth, this weekly release is directly taken from chinese beta, so 99% bugs are actualy chinese rom bug. Most of them u can check HERE

Experiencing anothe issue that wasn't in last Mi9T update : I can't login to my N26 account, the app keep telling "Overlay app detected" even though i revoked this permission to all apps, even system apps !

Solution : Like with accessibility settings and locked buttons, the solution is to toggle dark mode off... Weird, but simple to fix :)

O

hello, after various tests following the various advice expressed by all of you I tried this, which also thanks to the help of my son who knows the subject well gave me the desired results for my Mi9t. installed and flashed new twrp 3.4.0.0 then flashed rom 22 10 20 everything ok.Finally downloaded flasharto first magisk 11 later magisk V 21.0 restarted the device.Everything seems to work fine, I installed adawey and TitaniumBackup without problems, I still have to verify x the installation of Viper. Thanks to everyone and I hope you can be of help to someone!
also solved Viper problem, via video so YouTube site the description Viper Android 11

Experiencing anothe issue that wasn't in last Mi9T update : I can't login to my N26 account, the app keep telling "Overlay app detected" even though i revoked this permission to all apps, even system apps !

Solution : Like with accessibility settings and locked buttons, the solution is to toggle dark mode off... Weird, but simple to fix :)
Try without Quick ball or if it is not that turn off fullscreen gestures - it could be the bar.
Edit: Just saw you fixed it, ignore this...

I disable dark mode too, some bank apps and some other apps, inside them buttons doesent work in dark mode.

I disable dark mode too, some bank apps and some other apps, inside them buttons doesent work in dark mode.
You can disable dark mode for a particular app if it misbehaves and still keep it on for everything else.

You can disable dark mode for a particular app if it misbehaves and still keep it on for everything else.
I didnt find that option but in generaly im think dark mode make many bugs in os so il keep it disabled.

I installed version 12 on redmi note 8t, when I set the dark version, the address book becomes unreadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.