MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help. But K30Pro has TWRP issue. No Update over TWRP possible at the Moment. Waiting for updated TWRP.
Yes there is an issue with twrp on Poco f2 pro , Redmi K30 pro , LMI ..
But there is no problem to update by boot to the twrp and flash the 20.10.22 update ..
The cmd said that ..cannot load 'twrp.img': No such file or directory
Probably you will not have TWRP_lmi.img inside the correct folder or the name that you type is wrong ..
Just take a look at your adb folder , you must have inside the twrp.img , if not , put it in there ..
Check that the name that you type is correct , in my case in my adb folder i have TWRP_lmi.img , so i have to write at cmd .. fastboot boot TWRP_lmi.img for everything goes well , if i make a typo then i will have the same error that cannot load blablabla ...
Take a closer look or give me a screenshot from your adb folder ..

I'm currently experiencing only little issues on my Mi 10 Pro since updating from 20.9.24, custom launchers seem to working again with the Recent Apps.
Is there any update on the Bubbles API Settings cause these seem to be missing from this version entirely and therefor causing the new Messenger app to not work. Saw it being mentioned once in this entire thread but no real response nor has it been listed in the known issues.

EDIT: You're able to get to the settings (but empty) by trying to enable bubbles from within the Messenger app (see image).

Hello! What is the correct method of install? What is in the opener post does not work. I installed the official stable global version (Mi Note 10 Pro). Then installed TWRP (3.4.0.1) via fastboot. At this point there is no problem. I installed this ROM the decryption is not works I see random folder names. What is my fault?

G.

Hello! What is the correct method of install? I installed the official stable version. Then installed TWRP (3.4.0.1) via fastboot. At this point there is no problem. I installed this ROM the decryption is not works I see random folder names. What is my fault?

G.
Format Data (Wipe => Format Data) in TWRP. ;)

EDIT: For your information, it's Beta/Weekly thread here.

Reactions: gkalen
Can you clarify things => Your device name, ROM name and version you try to install please? :)
XIAOMI MI Note 10 Pro, first installed official ROM: tucana_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QFDMIXM_20200818.0000.00_10.0_global_085215716a, then installed via adb TWRP 3.4.0.1, then I tried this ROM. When this ROM successfully installed (followed the main post instruction) I tried to install Magisk -> result phone boot fastboot mode. If I trying install first Magisk -> phone boots in recovery mode without decryption. Magisk framework versions that I tried: v20.4, v21.000 and v21.005.

I'm currently experiencing only little issues on my Mi 10 Pro since updating from 20.9.24, custom launchers seem to working again with the Recent Apps.
Is there any update on the Bubbles API Settings cause these seem to be missing from this version entirely and therefor causing the new Messenger app to not work. Saw it being mentioned once in this entire thread but no real response nor has it been listed in the known issues.

EDIT: You're able to get to the settings (but empty) by trying to enable bubbles from within the Messenger app (see image).
Hi friend
There are so many manuals "how to" with so many link to a "working" TWRP version which it is comfuzing.

Can you please send me the link for the last TWRP with you used using flashing it on fastboot mode?

Thanks
D

XIAOMI MI Note 10 Pro, first installed official ROM: tucana_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QFDMIXM_20200818.0000.00_10.0_global_085215716a, then installed via adb TWRP 3.4.0.1, then I tried this ROM. When this ROM successfully installed (followed the main post instruction) I tried to install Magisk -> result phone boot fastboot mode. If I trying install first Magisk -> phone boots in recovery mode without decryption. Magisk framework versions that I tried: v20.4, v21.000 and v21.005.
Please follow this to install and use Magisk on Android 11 ROM => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/magisk-in-mi-note-10.58047/post-568116

;)

Yeah... In MagiskManager 8 there is no Canary option available...

BTW when I install Magisk? Before or after the ROM install? And when I update with MagiskManager before or after ROM install?
Install Magisk always after ROM install. ^^

You need to install Magisk after each ROM update, and you have to install Magisk first to be able to easily update in Magisk Manager.

;)

But there is no problem to update by boot to the twrp and flash the 20.10.22 update ..
Probably you will not have TWRP_lmi.img inside the correct folder or the name that you type is wrong ..
Just take a look at your adb folder , you must have inside the twrp.img , if not , put it in there ..
Check that the name that you type is correct , in my case in my adb folder i have TWRP_lmi.img , so i have to write at cmd .. fastboot boot TWRP_lmi.img for everything goes well , if i make a typo then i will have the same error that cannot load blablabla ...
Thanks for your help. The same mistake. I give you a screenshot from my folder:
Thanks for your help. But the same mistake. I give you a screenshot. Thanks

Thanks for your help. The same mistake. I give you a screenshot from my folder:

Thanks for your help. But the same mistake. I give you a screenshot. ThanksView attachment 32501
OMG , sooο cloudy , i cannot read the files ..
If you named twrp as twrp.img maybe you have to delete .img at the end .. a known mistake is that we add .img at the end of the file so the name becomes like twrp.img.img .. take a look at that ..

Hi friend
There are so many manuals "how to" with so many link to a "working" TWRP version which it is comfuzing.

Can you please send me the link for the last TWRP with you used using flashing it on fastboot mode?

Thanks
D
I just downloaded the ROM on my phone and updated through TWRP from the Updater app (settings -> choose install package -> select ROM)

mi9t pro. individual app at dark mode not working. and even i long press the dark mode at control panel does not work.

[Mi9T] when turning phone to enter landscape mode, the left side of the screen gets darker
Known "Dark mode" issue => You can keep dark mode enabled but you have to disable "adjust contrast automatically" option - in dark mode settings - to fix this issue. ;)

Reactions: Mali2
OMG , sooο cloudy , i cannot read the files ..
If you named twrp as twrp.img maybe you have to delete .img at the end .. a known mistake is that we add .img at the end of the file so the name becomes like twrp.img.img .. take a look at that ..
I try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.