Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-White background when search contact in dark mode fixed
- Fingerprint unlock working much better now
Thanks EU devs!

From Mi 9 Lite viaTapatalk

Tucana works very slowly after update to 29.10 version apps open slowly and phone info page cant open

Hi.
Thank you for the release.
Tucana mi note 10 working fine for now, even the dual apps and dark mode.

Does this version atill causes camera problems on the mi 10 ultra? Um getting my phone next week and i want to know if i should install this eu rom version

it's coming

HI guys
I had previous version try to install via TWRP this one but TWRP wont recognize decryption pass. Should I change twrp?

(tucana)
With some version of TWRP, you can only go in with a pattern. If you do not already have a pattern to unlock your phone, you would need to create one.
When TWRP is loaded, you should be able to enter the pattern to decrypt. There may be a delay before you can enter the pattern.
However, you do not mention what you are running on your phone, nor the version of TWRP.

Reactions: cippy
Hi everyone. I am trying to install the version of the rom 20.10.29 from the version 20.10.22 and it is impossible. TWRP tells me that I have encrypted internal storage and it does not recognize the key that I have been using until now. is there any solution? My apologies in advance if this topic has been covered before, I have searched but cannot find it. The versión off TWRP os the 3.4.0.1 and before i used a password
best regards

Hi everyone. I am trying to install the version of the rom 20.10.29 from the version 20.10.22 and it is impossible. TWRP tells me that I have encrypted internal storage and it does not recognize the key that I have been using until now. is there any solution? My apologies in advance if this topic has been covered before, I have searched but cannot find it. The versión off TWRP os the 3.4.0.1 and before i used a password
best regards
You are right, already asked before and answered. Also, you already have a thread about this. Choose one and go ahead...
Anyway...
Try to erase the password of your device and try again. TWRP sometimes works with a pattern or without password.

best regards
You could try the solution just above.
There are some phones which are awaiting an update of TWRP. With these ones, you have had to go into TWRP through Fastboot. I am not sure if this has now been adjusted for in the weekly ROM.
There are some non-official versions of TWRP - 3.4.1 & 3.4.2 which are being used quite satisfactorily.
And yes, there are some specific topics on this subject.

Last edited:
Hi.
Thank you for the release.
Tucana mi note 10 working fine for now, even the dual apps and dark mode.

Hello!

I have same phone. How did you installed this ROM? For me the app cloning is not works. If I clone Viber the phone is freezing and internal storage go inaccessible.

G.

With some version of TWRP, you can only go in with a pattern. If you do not already have a pattern to unlock your phone, you would need to create one.
When TWRP is loaded, you should be able to enter the pattern to decrypt. There may be a delay before you can enter the pattern.
However, you do not mention what you are running on your phone, nor the version of TWRP.

THanks a lot MAte!

Hello!

I have same phone. How did you installed this ROM? For me the app cloning is not works. If I clone Viber the phone is freezing and internal storage go inaccessible.

G.
Hi. I did it as always. Download file, settings, enter miui version and 3 dots to choose file and let twrp 3.4.0.1 do the rest. I don't know if it's related but I stayed in version 20.9.17 till this one. Maybe a clean install, I don't know, but you will lose all your data...

Hi!

I cannot install Magisk full functional on Mi 9. There are not hide, modules, downloads...
I tried it reinstall many times but it has basic functions.

Hey there, amazing ROM! I'm on the latest Android 10 Weekly for Mi 9T and i was wondering if i can just update from that one to this one, as i remember there was no issue when i updated the official miui rom from A9 to A10, so i don't know if there will be a problem with this one, i'm using the latest TWRP and i was thinking to just use the official updater app. Thanks!

Reactions: tiagordriiguess
dirty flash, then erased dalvik/cache
i don't have root anymore, as i dont need it
last week i've made clean flash, from android 10 to 11

Reactions: leobahlis
best regards
What version of TWRP do you have? With LR Team one, does not happen

What's the changelog for 30th October update, comparing to 29th October?

What is the different with 20.10.29 and 20.10.30 ? Thanks

- Optimization: increased system stability
- Optimization: reduced system lag
- Gallery: Redesigned settings

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mi 9t, dirty flash from last Android 10 then last week's Android 11.

Fingerprint reader still broken but slightly better (I could actually register a print this time), status bar still too wide not accounting for corners radius, dark mode reboot menu still badly coloured

Issue with dark mode drawing a black box on the left side of the screen is fixed. Gesture bar styling still broken but not sure if that's just Android 11 and apps needing support.

Status
Not open for further replies.