MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for this rom to pass safetynet without root? I'm kinda new to all this and I want to use Xiaomi.EU on my lmi but I don't want to root it. Is there any way around that?

Hi, i'm on global 12.0.4 and I would install xiaomi.eu weekly 20.11.12. Can you help me? Which is the procedure and the twrp I have to use? thanks

Forget everything people said to you, if he/she wanna help, just help.

For my case, i flashed this version from global. Here what i did:

1 Unlock bootloader
2 Flash recovery with lmi 3.4.2b 0623
3 Boot into recovery
4 While still connected to your pc, go to advanced -> restore stock rec
5 Slide to confirm
6 Go to wipe, format data, and key in yes
7 Go Back to main page, select reboot, then select recovery
8 Connect your phone to pc, copy latest miui.eu 20.11.12 to your phone
9 Go to install and select .zip
10 After flashing complete, clear cache/dalvik.
11 Then reboot (it will take some time for the first boot)

Keep reminded, your recovery might be replace with what included inside the .zip file. After you done with setting your phone, simply repeat steps 2-5. Start with put your phone into fastboot mode, repeat steps 2-5 and end with reboot -> system. If you did it correctly, 3.4.2b 0623 will be your permanent recovery and you can boot into it without the need of fastboot.

The entire MI9 series will be updated to android 11. The Xiaomi team must be asked about the release times.

Xiaomi devices in Open Beta of Android 11:
Mi 10 Ultra Mi 10 Youth / Lite Zoom Mi Note 10 / Pro / CC9 Pro Redmi K30i 5G Redmi K30 / Poco X2 Redmi K30 5G / Racing Edition Redmi K20 / Mi 9T

Xiaomi devices undergoing internal testing of Android 11:

Mi 10 T Pro Mi 10T / Redmi K30s Ultra Mi 10T Lite Mi Note 10 Lite Mi 9 Pro 5G Mi 9 Mi 9 SE Mi 9 CC9 / Mu 9 Lite Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Lite Mi CC9 Meitu Edition Mi A3 Redmi K30 Ultra Redmi K20 Pro / Premium / Mi 9T Pro Redmi 10X Pro Redmi 10X 5G Redmi Note 9s / Note 9 Pro India Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Redmi Note 9 Pro Global Redmi 9 Global / Redmi 9 Prime Redmi 9 India Redmi 9C / Poco C3 Redmi 9A Poco X3 NFC Poco M2 Poco M2 Pro Black Shark 2, 2 Pro, 3, 3S, 3 Pro
Mi 10 missing or I read bad?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Weird thing is happening to my mi 9. Whenever I play music, it plays with full bass but when the screen locks the bass is lost completely. What is the cause?

For a strange reason, with the latest rom for my Mi 10, I don't have the function paste! Anywhere, no paste! Only copy or cut. Anyone having same problem!?

Mi 10 missing or I read bad?

Mi 10 (umi), with some others, already has Android 11 therefore it is unlikely that more internal testing is needed.
If you look at the chart here you will see which boards already have Android 11 and those which will probably need testing.

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Mi Watch Color don't sync

I need urgent help. I have successfully connected my new Mi Watch Color to the mobile phone through Xiaomi Wear. As a result, it also appears in the data sources of the Mi health app. Unfortunately, I can't get the synchronization with the Mi account to work. The login mask is only displayed briefly, which is then replaced by a message. As a result, of course, my counted steps are not correctly added to those counted by the mobile phone.
In order to rule out that it is due to the clock or the apps, I paired the clock with a China Beta ROM as a test. Everything is working fine. I can even activate Bluetooth unlocking, which is only possible via the Wear app. The point is completely missing in the same Wear app version at xiaomi.eu.
97c36f0efd042759702ea180c419a4c7.jpg
d7fc711f0fb1dd2bbb50a6336bb08fa2.jpg
2a326c23eb83c20cf97c34105b73b385.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi all - this version works great on my Mi 9, rooted for the purpose of Ad Blocking and it also works great with the latest Magisk (banking apps are fine!)

There are only some issues like improper application of dark mode on Swiftkey etc. (not all buttons contrast correctly) - but that Xiaomi needs to solve of course.

CALENDAR SYNC WITH GMAIL CONTACTS
I don't know if this is a bug, or a limitation, or a permission issue, but since switching to miui.eu roms,:
• the calendar app shows last sync as 1970 (even after manual refresh or sync)
• the calendar app doesn't sync contact birthdays stored in my google contacts. The calendar app used to show birthdays in the app and also give me birthday notifications on official MIUI (without any special permissions set or syncing or whatever - worked out of the box!). Now the birthdays linked to my contacts are not synced at all. I do however see other stuff like flights (from Gmail) in the app. When I view the contact in the contacts app, the birthdays are stored there.
I only have a Google account synced with the device so can't check if other services are having the same issue.

I don't mind the aesthetic issue of the reminder of MIUI in the 1970s, but certainly somehow it must be possible to sync the contact birthdays with the calendar app?

Thanks for helping me out!

Attachments

• Screenshot Calendar Sync.jpg
    Screenshot Calendar Sync.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 201
Mi 10 (umi), with some others, already has Android 11 therefore it is unlikely that more internal testing is needed.
If you look at the chart here you will see which boards already have Android 11 and those which will probably need testing.
Agreed, but it's buggy, and in beta phase even for MIUI. Hopefully, soon we'll have a bug-free android 11...

Wild bugs for me, I updated and wiped dalvik/cache on Mi 10 Ultra (upgrading from the last weekly ROM). A number of apps close shortly after opening, almost as if it's a ghost back button causing it. Gallery app, for instance, is unusable as it closes within seconds of opening. It's not crashing, though.

Are these Android 11 problems? Or are they MIUI 12 + Android 11 problems?

Either way I wish I'd stuck on Android 10 but I got eager :D

EDIT: I'm a dumbass.

Last edited:
Agreed, but it's buggy, and in beta phase even for MIUI. Hopefully, soon we'll have a bug-free android 11...

Yes - with Mi 10, and others, we are right at the fore-front of Android 11, and the beta testing.
We have to accept the bugs for the moment, but it is quite an exciting time. :)

Reactions: jesuslinuesa
Wild bugs for me, I updated and wiped dalvik/cache on Mi 10 Ultra (upgrading from the last weekly ROM). A number of apps close shortly after opening, almost as if it's a ghost back button causing it. Gallery app, for instance, is unusable as it closes within seconds of opening. It's not crashing, though.

Are these Android 11 problems? Or are they MIUI 12 + Android 11 problems?

Either way I wish I'd stuck on Android 10 but I got eager :D
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/cannot-write-read-main-storage.58098/post-568749

Reactions: robgomm
Problem is I cannot even access fastboot, nor twrp nor anything.. Nothing happens when I try to power it up, it doesn't even vibrate. When I connect it to my pc it recognizes a "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008" port in the device manager, but that's about it
Ty! I got help from @*spam*paid*service*, great guy! Fixed the hard brick and restored my phone :)

Yes,

i removed the recovery,img from the 20.11.12 and flashed it.
Now i can normally boot to 0623, power off en hold vol up during booting

Mi 10 pro:
- I flash 20.11.12
- boot to fastboot
- boot 0623 recovery (without flashing it)
- in 0263 recovery, I flash 0263 recovey img to recovery partition

Now, I can boot to 0263 recovery from any way: button combination or from extent power menu on phone. It works as normal, I think the "fix but can't decrypt data TWRP" is not needed anymore.

Thanks again.

Mi 10 pro:
- I flash 20.11.12
- boot to fastboot
- boot 0623 recovery (without flashing it)
- in 0263 recovery, I flash 0263 recovey img to recovery partition

Now, I can boot to 0263 recovery from any way: button combination or from extent power menu on phone. It works as normal, I think the "fix but can't decrypt data TWRP" is not needed anymore.

Thanks again.

What you mean is after you flash from the 0623 twrp to the new twrp. You can boot to recovery from the system and you can see all the data???

Status
Not open for further replies.