MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon!
When installing from a flash drive, it thinks for two minutes, unpacks the packages, then writes " the updater Process failed with error 7 error when installing the zip file '/usb-otg/xaomi. ue_multi_MI10_20. 11. 18_19588befb3.zip", can't mount 'system_root' (No such file or directory) has anyone tried installing?
Last week it was established, also not immediately. All available partitions were mounted.

Which version of TWRP are you trying to flash?
If you look at some of my earlier posts, you will see that I can successfully boot into 3.4.2b-0623 TWRP, and use that successfully.
I also have an Mi 10 (umi).
Error 7 implies either a wrong ROM file, or a corruption. You could try downloading the zip file again.
i have try it all wen i try start recovery the one u say in fastboot i only get white screen
wen i try to install i hade twrp 3.4.2b 1303 an it came wiht that error 7 but it didt install new recovery
an now i cant go back

When adjusting the volume in the new design, a gray color appears in the shutter, like the control dial itself. MI 9 LITE
It is in dark mode, everything is fine in light mode

The gray bar disappears after switching the dark theme mode, but after the screen is locked it reappears

Last edited:
i have try it all wen i try start recovery the one u say in fastboot i only get white screen
wen i try to install i hade twrp 3.4.2b 1303 an it came wiht that error 7 but it didt install new recovery
an now i cant go back
Good afternoon!
When installing from a flash drive, it thinks for two minutes, unpacks the packages, then writes " the updater Process failed with error 7 error when installing the zip file '/usb-otg/xaomi. ue_multi_MI10_20. 11. 18_19588befb3.zip", can't mount 'system_root' (No such file or directory) has anyone tried installing?
Last week it was established, also not immediately. All available partitions were mounted.
Those twrps for lmi , umi and cmi are garbages , can't do anything , big fail the insertion in roms ..

On mi 10 you have to boot into 0623 old twrp to flash new rom , do not flash just boot..
Enter fastboot mode , open a cmd ( preferable than powershell ) and type ..
fastboot boot twrp.img ( wait over a minute to see twrp , black screen until it loads )
That's it , no other command ..

No, new recents thing is not supported because RN8 will not get android 11 which is essential for this feature.
What does Android version has to do with a launcher feature? I flashed the latest launcher on Mi 8 (Weekly 20.9.4 Android 10), and the new Recents (including Horizontal and Vertical layouts) works perfectly, along with the new full-screen gestures. So please, if you don't know what you're talking about, better keep it shut and don't spread misinformation, and definitely don't try to argue with me.

When will rom eu for mi 10t Pro?
Mi 10T Pro doesn't have a Weekly ROM, it's a Global-exclusive device.

the full screen gestures aren't working. Can someone please advise if i'm doing anything wrong? i'm on K20pro.
Use the default launcher...

Reactions: BanditGR
Those twrps for lmi , umi and cmi are garbages , can't do anything , big fail the insertion in roms ..

On mi 10 you have to boot into 0623 old twrp to flash new rom , do not flash just boot..
Enter fastboot mode , open a cmd ( preferable than powershell ) and type ..
fastboot boot twrp.img ( wait over a minute to see twrp , black screen until it loads )
That's it , no other command ..
i didt not flash
i didt
fastboot boot twrp.img
phone reboot an white screen then reboot again an try to boot system

Hello. I have a problem for mi 10 umi

I was able to install both the new twrp and the new system. But since then, a few applications are closing gallery, map, xiaomi wear...

Dalvik and cache wipe failed, I attached the picture.

Attachments

• IMG-20201120-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201120-WA0001.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG-20201120-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20201120-WA0000.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG-20201120-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201120-WA0002.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG-20201120-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201120-WA0003.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 222
I believe it. Soon also Xiaomi MI 9T Pro will receive Android 11 as MI 9T brother

Thank you for the new update :)

What does Android version has to do with a launcher feature? I flashed the latest launcher on Mi 8 (Weekly 20.9.4 Android 10), and the new Recents (including Horizontal and Vertical layouts) works perfectly, along with the new full-screen gestures. So please, if you don't know what you're talking about, better keep it shut and don't spread misinformation, and definitely don't try to argue with me.

If you don't mind could you refer me to the particular latest launcher you flashed so I can try it with my RN8. The one I just flashed doesn't seem to work. Thanks

New volume control works great on RN8 20.11.18. both day mode and dark mode. No issues

i didt not flash
i didt
fastboot boot twrp.img
phone reboot an white screen then reboot again an try to boot system
This is for the Mi 10 (umi)
In case you do not have the 3.4.2b-0623 version of TWRP, it is here - TWRP_umi.img.
You would go into Fastboot and issue the command: fastboot boot TWRP_umi.img .
You should then be able, after putting in your pattern to decrypt, to install the ROM.
I am not sure where this white screen comes from!

Hello. I have a problem for mi 10 umi

I was able to install both the new twrp and the new system. But since then, a few applications are closing gallery, map, xiaomi wear...

Dalvik and cache wipe failed, I attached the picture.
The reason for all of the errors when trying to clear the Dalvik/cache is because your system is not decrypted. You are using the safe and 'new' TWRP which does not decrypt. If you have not already done so, try a reboot. See how it goes.

When i try to add mi watch color in mi health have this
Before this, For a second i see the miui login page that disappear instantanely
a8c7c212205700ef3f9f19d3ee270745.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.