MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flashed it on my Mi 9 SE and so far so good. Loving the new volume mixer. The last one as good as this one, was the volume mixer from MiUI 7.
By the way can anyone tell me why a lot of app icons won't update according to the ones presented on Google play store?

Xiaomi EU uses nodded icons in their ROM. I prefer the original app icons too so I always change back to them after each update

Reactions: Eliobetancourt
I'm on 20.9.24 on mi 10 pro.
I haven't flash the new twrp.
Should I use the Ota update?
How to proceed?

Thanks

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Umi Mi 10, I stopped at 20.10.30, I preferred not to update for known problems with recovery, it is not clear and was not specified in this version 20.11.18, what happens with twrp, is it replaced even now?
My phone - Mi 10 5G (umi)
Last week, a 'new' TWRP recovery (3.4.0) was included with the new ROM. This required using USB-OTG to install a new ROM because it does not decrypt. You can boot straight into that recovery without causing any problems. This week, the TWRP recovery has not changed. So either the same recovery was included, or there was none, which has left it unchanged.

However, as I have posted elsewhere, through Fastboot, I boot into TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 (fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img) because this decrypts and (for me anyway) runs as it should, eg. installs, clears caches, etc. There may be delays at the beginning, but it accepts my pattern. This also leaves the 'new' recovery still intact in the recovery partition.

when I restart my device it automatically goes into silent mode.
Redmi note 7

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

@ingbrzy

Hi guys.
I have a poco f2 pro and i upgraded to the Last weekly, but some how, i lost my old and New twrp.
If try to boot in twrp, it freezes in poco Logo. I tried to install twrp Through adb and it gives me error. I also tried to boot through adb and it also gives error. The only way to recover the system is through miui recovery (3 buttons at the same time). Any suggestion?

Sorry for my bad english
Fastboot boot twrp.img
Then reboot recovery.

Thanks 4 update.
On redmi k30 pro / poco f2 pro remove recovery from zip! Recovery in firmware is broken!
It briks phone after boot in recovery.

Last week, I installed xiaomi.eu ROM for the very first time. I also installed Magisk and did some configuration to get SafetyNet pass. What is the best way to come to this recent build? Will I need to wipe or even format data or can I dirty flash? And what about Magisk and SafetyNet configuration? Will I keep that or do I need to reflash Magisk after having done the update? And what about updating via the system built-in OTA function? Will updating work by starting it from within the system?

I am with Poco F2 Pro (lmi).

when I restart my device it automatically goes into silent mode.
Redmi note 7

CHANGELOG

System

New - Power and volume UI redesign [Android 11 - both, Android 10 - only volume for now]
Note: after reboot phone might turn Silent mode on automatically - you have to turn it off manually, it's known bug.

Last week, I installed xiaomi.eu ROM for the very first time. I also installed Magisk and did some configuration to get SafetyNet pass. What is the best way to come to this recent build? Will I need to wipe or even format data or can I dirty flash? And what about Magisk and SafetyNet configuration? Will I keep that or do I need to reflash Magisk after having done the update? And what about updating via the system built-in OTA function? Will updating work by starting it from within the system?

I am with Poco F2 Pro (lmi).
Do not wipe.
Only twrp (if briks - boot twrp from pc in fastboot) - install firmware, then install magisk, then install twrp.

Reactions: Allessa
This won't give him the new power menu. Like I said, the new power menu is not stored in media folder.

This was a problem with our renaming function, fixed it and ROMs will be reuploaded tomorrow for apollo, davinci, pyxis, raphael and tucana.

It will boot, but you will have issues with the camera. Sadly, Mi 10T Pro has no China counterpart, so you better off using the Global-based Stable ROM for it.
Hey :D
All good in Mi 10 Ultra, except the silent bug posted.
Can we expect Advanced Reboot new ui?
Also the horizontal Recents app available for 3rd party launchers would be lovely.

Great work :)

before this update my phone was recognized as Mi 9T, after upgrading to this version it changed the name to Redmi K20, does anyone know how to change the name to Mi 9T?

when I touch the volume buttons a gray stripe appears at the top
Redmi Note 7
a8680bb42695039d2e30b9e592495967.jpg

Reactions: 89jeffer
Hi, great work!!!! Can we apply fonts to third party apps like Instagram, Whatsapp...in this new rom???? Is a known issue???? Thanks

Mi 10 pro all works fine, but the grayscale new volume from Xiaomi is really hard to see. Hope Xiaomi wil increase the contrast or revert to blue - grey color.

Reactions: Ryoma
Can we expect Advanced Reboot new ui?
Nope. It is, and has always been, a developer option, and it does what it's supposed to do sufficiently.
Designing another custom power menu exceeds the spare time I can afford for such a tedious task.

Also the horizontal Recents app available for 3rd party launchers would be lovely.
That's not possible, the new Recents panel is integrated in the system launcher itself. The legacy Recents panel (located in MiuiSystemUI) is the one used for third-party launchers, and that one doesn't seem to be updated at all, which is nothing we can change.

before this update my phone was recognized as Mi 9T, after upgrading to this version it changed the name to Redmi K20, does anyone know how to change the name to Mi 9T?
Wasn't that hard going one page back to see the answer...

when I touch the volume buttons a gray stripe appears at the top
Redmi Note 7
a8680bb42695039d2e30b9e592495967.jpg

This is a new feature, on a Weekly (aka Beta) ROM, so issues are to be expected. Let Xiaomi fix their stuff.

I am running the previous version 20.11.11. but the recent is still horizontal. RN8. GinkgoView attachment 32927
Redmi Note 8 is considered a low-end device by Xiaomi, at least that's what the code tells us.
They have disabled support for the new Recents panel along with the new full-screen gestures (both are part of the launcher) for low-end devices.
You may want to express your disagreement to Xiaomi directly.

In xiaomi.eu rom there are many devices already on Android 11. Is Android 11 expected to appear on Mi 9 Lite ???

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.