MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there: I would like to understand why my MI 10 Lite 5G is not in this list? Is this compatible with any of those in the list above? I need Android 11 on my phone... Thank you for any hint.

Best,
Markus
Because this device released for global use and there is no similar device in china to have weekly rom ..
Unfortunately you can flash only Stable rom ..

I'm the only one in Mi10 umi, that when touch Settings>Sound&Vibrations, settings close? no way to change

I'm the only one in Mi10 umi, that when touch Settings>Sound&Vibrations, settings close? no way to change
Did you try deleting contents of "/data/system/package_cache"
And clearing cache and dalvik/art cache
From twrp advanced wipe menu?

Reactions: Iain_B
It all works fine on my Mi 10 (umi).
When you updated, did you clear Dalvik & Cache, and delete (root)/data/system/package_cache folder?
[Edit: and sometimes restarting it again after updating can help.]

It all works fine on my Mi 10 (umi).
When you updated, did you clear Dalvik & Cache, and delete (root)/data/system/package_cache folder?
[Edit: and sometimes restarting it again after updating can help.]
I have from past week version.... with new TWRP

I don't see why not, but it would depend upon which version of TWRP you would be using.
And, of course, you would be taking the precautionary backup just in case. ;)

Which TWRP version should be used to get a full restorable Nandroid backup of the current software state of my Poco F2 Pro? For me, this would be the very first update from one weekly to the next and I wanna ensure not to loose any data... And I would not like to risk to fully setup my device once again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.