• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Пролема с фоном запущенных приложений. Черный фон волнами непонятными

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-27-18-35-33-265_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-27-18-35-33-265_com.miui.home.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 256
Hello guys. Here, on my mi9se, the full screen bar (white bar), is hidden, but working. Some advice to fix it? Thks
There is a option in the Full screen display menu. Hide full screen indicator. With this on, you will not have the indicator, but the full screen navigation will work.
I personally use this function. I don't like the white bar because in some applications it takes a little part of the screen.

Reactions: Roberto Filho
Hi! Mi 9T Pro and I have always on display.

Problem is ALWAYS on display, never screen off even though I check 10 second to do it.

Just installed on RN7 Pro. But wondering, does format data also wipe out internal storage? I seem to have lost that.

Type c usb data read and write speed is under throttling
Something that's often confusing is that USB C is a connector; USB 1, 2.0, and 3.x are standards. It's usual, but not manadatory, for a USB C connector to use a 3.x standard. But there's nothing exceptional about a C connector being used with the slower 2.0 data standard, which is what happens on some Xiaomi models; the Redmi Note 7 is one. On the other hand, the use of the C connector enables Quick Charge (e.g., QC4) so long as the charger supports SnapDragon QC; I'm not sure if QC works with micro USB so there's a reason for the C connector in addition to it being current (the RN7 supports QC up to 18W; higher-end phones charge faster). So it may be that the slow speed Kaitozaki finds is a normal harware "feature", nothing to do with the operating system or other software, and not a fault. HTH

P.S.: sites that list phone specifications, such as https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_7-9513.php, will tell you, for example, "USB Type-C 2.0". I've checked a higher-end model, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G: also USB 2.0, so it seems to be usual.

Last edited:
Whatsapp notifications doesn't appear immediately anymore (Mi9). I have to open Whatsapp to see new notifications in a lot of times.

Had the same issue on my mi9T with Gmail and Whatsapp. I fixed both by enabling AutoStart option for each app.

Status
Not open for further replies.