MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
as I can see, there is no Weekly ROM for Apollo (mi 10T) at the moment right?
Cheers and thank you once more for the EU team and all people associated with the project.

STAY SAFE!

Hello,
as I can see, there is no Weekly ROM for Apollo (mi 10T) at the moment right?
Cheers and thank you once more for the EU team and all people associated with the project.

STAY SAFE!
Hello,
Yes because no China Beta by Xiaomi, yet. ;)

Reactions: Ratzfatz
sorry that i am off topic!i can't receive emergency alerts and all notifications is on .I am never receive even on stable eea or xiaomi.eu developer rom!
what is going wrong?

Hi. Do you mind share with me your steps?

I did unlocked my bootloader and flash miui eu. But my poco f2 pro seem so laggy and having mount/unmount problem.
I did nothing special, just standard procedure:
* unlocked bootloader
* flash TWRP (https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678 -> recovery-TWRP-3.4.1B-0328-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img) via fastboot
* format data in TWRP
* flash latest weekly / beta Xiaomi.eu ROM
* booted into system

I do not use root or magisk or any other mod accept *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod.

Hi guys, i would like to try miui 12 with android 11 on Mi 10 Ultra. I read about issue on TWRP. Is there a new one compatible to flash that rom? Thank You!!

I did nothing special, just standard procedure:
* unlocked bootloader
* flash TWRP (https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678 -> recovery-TWRP-3.4.1B-0328-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img) via fastboot
* format data in TWRP
* flash latest weekly / beta Xiaomi.eu ROM
* booted into system

I do not use root or magisk or any other mod accept *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod.
No issues here on Poco f2 pro ..
Flash the twrp below , it's the latest ..
I suggest to start the procedure from the beginning .. format data again , reboot to recovery and then factory reset and flash the rom..

On other devices all is working fine but on Mi 10 ultra seems there are some troubles with TWRP and so risk of brick and so on.....

thanks for the answer, but there was something wrong with the twrp yesterday right?

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

thanks for the answer, but there was something wrong with the twrp yesterday right?

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk
If you're with previous rom 20.10.30 you will be fine to flash 20.11.5 ..
After flashing 20.11.5 do not attempt to enter twrp again ..
The only way to access twrp again is by entering fastboot mode , and type to cmd fastboot boot twrp_umi.img ( or whatever you named twrp )..
If accidentally you flash the twrp again , you will need fastboot rom and miflash to unbrick your phone ..
Remember do not flash the twrp.img , only boot ..

Reactions: Thopas
The only way to access twrp again is by entering fastboot mode , and type to cmd fastboot boot twrp_umi.img ( or whatever you named twrp )..
If accidentally you flash the twrp again , you will need fastboot rom and miflash to unbrick your phone ..
thank you very much for your quick reply! I better wait to receive the weekly by OTA, I don't want a brick!

Mi 10 - umi
I'm fairly careful about going into TWRP through Fastboot now, and backing up with TWRP before the next upgrade. However, is there a way to backup the image of my current ROM (presumably as an .img file) so that if things go wrong, I can re-install my own ROM image through Fastboot?

thank you very much for your quick reply! I better wait to receive the weekly by OTA, I don't want a brick!
You have to now that if you flash 20.11.5 you cannot use ota , by entering twrp with updater , with powermenu or with buttons compo , phone will enter fastboot mode and cannot boot until you boot to twrp by command , fastboot boot twrp_umi.img , then reboot to system..
After that , the only way to update your rom and enter twrp is by command ..
fastboot boot twrp_umi.img
Remember that well ..

The only thing i notice is that needs a lot of time to boot to twrp , it took over 40 seconds to boot in twrp , so be patient ..
And of course the known touch lower issue ..

Mi 10 - umi
I'm fairly careful about going into TWRP through Fastboot now, and backing up with TWRP before the next upgrade. However, is there a way to backup the image of my current ROM (presumably as an .img file) so that if things go wrong, I can re-install my own ROM image through Fastboot?
With the right tools and knowledge you can make an .img to flash by fastboot but you need time and reading ..
I don't thing that you need this , you can backup whole your settings and apps by micloud or gdrive , etc ..

With the right tools and knowledge you can make an .img to flash by fastboot but you need time and reading ..
Which is what I am prepared to do. I like to be in full control of all of my backups.

I don't thing that you need this , you can backup whole your settings and apps by micloud or gdrive , etc ..
My experience with Xiaomi Cloud is being told how I should be doing it, and not necessarily doing what I want and how I want it.
(I am used to writing my own DOS batch files using PKZip.)

Reactions: ToneLa
Anyone got a fix for full screen gestures?

Mi 9t pro, gestures don't work with stock launcher or Poco launcher.

Which is what I am prepared to do. I like to be in full control of all of my backups.

My experience with Xiaomi Cloud is being told how I should be doing it, and not necessarily doing what I want and how I want it.
(I am used to writing my own DOS batch files using PKZip.)
Google search is your friend ..
Try superr kitchen though ..
Most of your backup is at data , nothing to do with system anyway ..

Status
Not open for further replies.