MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to say this android 11 for mi 9t gets very nice touch of polishing. This version is great now! Like the new notifications!

I wrote that I occasionally had a unavailable call service from other side. I am able to make calls normally. And I noticed when at the morning or longer time when phone is locked, getting this notification that sim is registering? Is this maybe a cause of this issue?

Hello im using xiaomi.eu 20.10.30 weekly.. what are the steps to flash to this latest? I'm afraid of messing up the twrp.. anyone can guide me? Im using mi105g (umi)

Hello im using xiaomi.eu 20.10.30 weekly.. what are the steps to flash to this latest? I'm afraid of messing up the twrp.. anyone can guide me? Im using mi105g (umi)

Read first post .....Everything is well explained

Download twrp 0623 , put it in adb folder..
Enter fastboot , connect your phone , open a cmd and type ..
fastboot devices ( will recognize your device )
fastboot boot twrp.img ( wait over 40 seconds to load twrp , don't be afraid of black screen , phone will enter at twrp , just be patient )..

DO NOT flash twrp , only boot , just the commands i wrote , nothing more ..

With the latest Mi 10 (umi) ROMs, you will start to be using version 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) TWRP. You will need to put subsequent ROMs onto a USB stick and install them via USB-OTG.

Did you use this twrp to flash a rom for first time or to update rom ??
I believe (and hope) that this is the version that is still being installed with all of the latest umi ROMs.
When I put my initial response up, I had not seen yours! I hope that @jeffx16 does not now get confused!

Reactions: gkalen
Did you use this twrp to flash a rom for first time or to update rom ??
To specifically answer your question, I think that it was at this stage (or shortly afterwards) that I got into a Fastboot loop and had to start from scratch and install the stock ROM again. But because I had a backup, I was able to experiment, and realised that booting only into 3.4.2b-0623 was a good workaround.

Reactions: gkalen
Download twrp 0623 , put it in adb folder..
Enter fastboot , connect your phone , open a cmd and type ..
fastboot devices ( will recognize your device )
fastboot boot twrp.img ( wait over 40 seconds to load twrp , don't be afraid of black screen , phone will enter at twrp , just be patient )..

DO NOT flash twrp , only boot , just the commands i wrote , nothing more ..
Thank you for your guideline.. twrp 0623 is different from twrp 3.4.2b? I flashed from global rom to xiaomi.eu rom using that particular twrp..

Posso chiederti invece come posso passare all'Europea stabile (dalla weekly dev eu) nel modo più corretto?
Can I ask you instead how I can switch to stable European (from weekly dev eu) in the most correct way?
Firstly back up whatever data / files you want to keep.
Install the ROM, and still from within TWRP, do a factory reset.
(According to the FAQs on the official TWRP website, TWRP's factory reset may not delete your files.)
Reboot to system.

On Mi 10, the battery icon is deslocated far to the right, at least half of the icon size is hidden by the screen's curvature. Minor bug, but somewhat annoying.
Tried every option in screen cutout from Developer Options, to no result.

This this ROM I'm seeing multiple strange messages in Chinese pop up when opening and using Chrome, also when trying to copy and paste text from Chrome into WhatsApp, which does not work at all (the option to paste appears, but nothing is pasted).
Screenshot_2020-12-07-09-07-32-616_com.android.chrome_1.jpg

Anybody else getting this?

Mi9T

Reactions: Lamakaha
Okay but i already have that twrp installed.. what's the next step? Format data and flash this rom?
For some reason, there has been a big move to wipe, format and do all sorts of things. If you read 'What to wipe' from the official TWRP site, you will see that the only thing really necessary is to do a factory reset. I should browse through it and then make up your own mind! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.