MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir,mam
I can't update my latest version in my mobile phone in redmi note 7.
Can anyone please help me how to upgrade ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-05-21-44-21-664_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-05-21-44-21-664_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 195
What is the security patch on K20/Mi 9T? Asking because it says 2020-11-01 on settings but shows 2020-12-02 in recovery

Hi, sorry for my english‍♂
I have my Mi10 Updated from 20.18.11 to 20.12.2.
1. Problem: the LTE Symbol is always there, 4G Symbol is not displayed
2. Problem: 5G doesn't work, but worked before

Thanks
Indeed I noticed same problem.
Switch off LTE symbol not working

Reactions: checker72
Redmi Note 8 status - installed and runs great. Noticed:
Virtual ID - fixed
MIUI 12 Gestures and Recents - working brilliantly, no need to modify framework.jar
Camera remembers HDR setting
Issues:
Notification bar is gray when pulled down. Any idea what happened? Did Xiaomi had a new design idea or it is a bug. If so any fixes?
If you check the changelog you will find the part that says the grey background is an optimisation feature of phones with low RAM. So it's there to improve performance. maybe its not there on high tier phones like the k20

I flash the rom according to the instructions but it did not booting
He returns to recovery after a restart
What to do?
redmi note 8

On my Note 10 the unlock feels slow since the beginning and sometimes I have to try multiple times. On my previous the Note 2 (real sensor, not under display) it was much faster.
On this week it kinda works slower, it unlocks my phone 95% of the time even if my finger is a little wet. Key is to make your fingerprint perfectly.

Hi, sorry for my english‍♂
I have my Mi10 Updated from 20.18.11 to 20.12.2.
1. Problem: the LTE Symbol is always there, 4G Symbol is not displayed
2. Problem: 5G doesn't work, but worked before

Thanks
Indeed I noticed same problem.
Switch off LTE symbol not working
The switch doesn't display 4G instead of LTE, it displays LTE instead of 4G. Reading comprehension is the issue here. When the switch is disabled, "LTE" or "4G" is defined per operator individually, as defined by Xiaomi.

What is the security patch on K20/Mi 9T? Asking because it says 2020-11-01 on settings but shows 2020-12-02 in recovery
What's in settings is correct. Security patch dates always seem to be the 1st day of the month, as a general rule.

Can I re-lock the bootloader after the rom flash ?
redmi note 8
Only if you're trying to brick your phone on purpose...

Impossible to install system app non official.
I think root it's need to do that. Am I wrong ?
Don't update system apps, ever. We said that countless of times by now.

I use MIUI default browser to Open http://www.xiaomi.eu and see...
What's is the problem?
Is only MIUI browser
a0d91eb2aa0767e4910229eee630c0fc.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk
Man, I thought I was the only one, I have the same issue but with Firefox but I realized somehow it changes (or whatever it does) the URL and uses HTTP instead of HTTPS, the solution was to manually change the URL. Seems like Chrome is fine though

Hello. Couldn't find proper thread.
I have following problem with my phone -
Just bought F2 pro in Poland, and have following problem:
I am on the newest MIUI version 12.0.3 global stable. Tried both factory / hard reset, resetting network settings but nothing.
Mobile can't find my mobile network (it's Plus - one of the largest in Poland). I can't manually add APN because I have following text "Access point name settings are not available for this user" and even If I add APNS - they are not visible in the settings.
I have no idea what to do more except sending it back to the shop.

Thank you for your help.

[QUOTE = "كاتربان ، البريد: 575576 ، العضو: 102843"]
لديك مشكلة كبيرة في الحروف أيضًا ، غير مقروءة :)
[/اقتبس]
I mean, the files on the external memory card are not showing in the Gallery app

If you check the changelog you will find the part that says the grey background is an optimisation feature of phones with low RAM. So it's there to improve performance. maybe its not there on high tier phones like the k20
Well not really, the changelog stated that they enabled MIUI12 gestures and recents, which was not available before unless you modify framework.jar manually. When I wrote the post it was not known that Xiaomi changed something else - introduced the gray background for some devices, this became known later even though I suspected it in the post. The most unexplainable fact is that the blur is still present in other places - recents for example, and there was no performance drop last week...

Status
Not open for further replies.