MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, every time i update the youtube vanced is substituted to the normal youtube and i had to uninstall and reinstall the yt vanced. there is a fix for that? thanks

Hello,

A fix? Use "nonroot" version of Youtube Vanced. ;)
thanks it's a nice one, but i got another problem that i think it's worse, micro g notification, every time i reboot(using chinese rom and after .eu rom) keeps showing even after i do (i think, not guarantee) everything alright.

In MIUI12, if you dial *#*#4636#*#* in to band select menu, every time you reboot, the first priority will be TD-SCDMA which only exist in China.
Thus our phone will waste battery trying to search for that band first then others.
This problem was fixed in MIUI 11, no TD-SCDMA as first priority setting. Now I have to manually set to LTE as priority every time I reboot.
I'm surprise nobody rise this issue, please fix it, thank you MIUI EU team.

Dual apps and font still not working as intended.

For dual apps, i use island at the moment.

Other than that, everything seem running smoothly.

no turning off the widget ribbon in recent applications
Mi 9t

Attachments

• IMG_20201207_092357.jpg
    IMG_20201207_092357.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_20201207_092421.jpg
    IMG_20201207_092421.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
I do not know whether you, or anyone else, might have inadvertently flashed another version on top of it. This could be the cause of some of the problems. So it is probably safer to flash the correct version (3.4.0) anyway, just in case. :)
You are correct that you boot only into the 3.4.2b-0623. And it is this one that starts/loads. You will have the decryption available, and therefore also access to all of your files. So you can install ROMs, Magisk, clear caches, etc, etc.
Thank you for the clear information in this thread. I'll try the 3.4.2b-0623 tonight to flash the newest weekly.
Regarding decryption... I'm using PIN+Faceunlock+Fingerprint, will that TWRP be able to decrypt then? Or should I change from PIN to password or pattern?

Thank you for the clear information in this thread. I'll try the 3.4.2b-0623 tonight to flash the newest weekly.
Regarding decryption... I'm using PIN+Faceunlock+Fingerprint, will that TWRP be able to decrypt then? Or should I change from PIN to password or pattern?

Its answered about 3697 times. Whats about to use the search function? A small hint, use twrp&pattern in the search box…

You have to do only this ...
fastboot boot twrp.img
and wait over 40sec to load twrp 0623
You have to use pattern , no pin numpers to decrypt correct or delete pin and fingerpints ..

Reactions: rdTarget
Its answered about 3697 times. Whats about to use the search function? A small hint, use twrp&pattern in the search box…
Well that's obvious, that I should search for "pattern" when I'm using PIN. Thank you captain obvious!

You have to do only this ...
fastboot boot twrp.img
and wait over 40sec to load twrp 0623
You have to use pattern , no pin numpers to decrypt correct or delete pin and fingerpints ..
Thanks for a useful reply. I'll try that later. :)

I do not understand what I did wrong
I unlock a bootloader
I flash Recovery
I did a wipe and installed the rom
You have to do first format data , type yes and go back to recovery menu ..
After this YOU HAVE TO REBOOT TO TWRP AGAIN TO CONTINUE with the flashing proccedure ..
If you do not reboot to recovery again do not wait to boot your phone ..

ROM for Mi9. System works brilliant (finally control panel isnt sliding with bags).
1)In control panel when i switch icons,then they automatically switch back to the default positions.
2)wallpaper bug.automatically setting usual moon photo.
3)Pls make default icons.How they should be.Im tired to delete them with Magisk every update

back to 20.11.11

two latest roms, had massive battery drain and automated task did not work.
and a few apps/sceens there were chinese letters

This week there is again the problem of accessing the twrp via fastboot, you must necessarily access the twrp via fastbbot otherwise the smartphone remains blocked on the redmi wording. Poco f2 pro with 20.12.2

Last edited:
seems that MI 10T Pro has a problem in that only one camera is available from the back and unfortunately its the smallest one.

My Note 10 (tucana).
Does the call recording issue continue in this update just like 11/20/18? (does not record if Voice March is active).
"Voice March" - "ok Google" "active" together with "Call recording" work together without any problem?
Thanks for your job.
Cheers

Others have answered this - but I use PATTERN, Face unlock & Fingerprint. TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 does not accept passwords, only Patterns to decrypt.
Also to confirm you will have to wait for TWRP to start, and wait again before you can input the pattern.

How to remove that dark line below text?

Attachments

• 1606945204564.jpg
    1606945204564.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 199
Can't paste anything to calendar or browser.

Superwitschi Designs
Security/Manage applications/ (select the application you want)/ application permissions, Acces items in the clipboard.

Allow that permission do this for each individual application which you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.