Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9T global issue.

Attachments

• IMG_20201207_152825.jpg
    IMG_20201207_152825.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 273
My Note 10 (tucana).
Does the call recording issue continue in this update just like 11/20/18? (does not record if Voice March is active).
"Voice March" - "ok Google" "active" together with "Call recording" work together without any problem?
Thanks for your job.
Cheers
No

I have a mi note 10 pro device and i have problem with the recent suggestions menu ,as there is no toggle to disable this feature anywhere in the phone settings.is there any other solution to disable it?

Security/Manage applications/ (select the application you want)/ application permissions, Acces items in the clipboard.

Allow that permission do this for each individual application which you need.
I did this already but there is no calendar or browser app to give permission.
You can't give permission to all system apps.

Superwitschi Designs

Last edited:
You are using custom weekly ROM, what are you expecting?
I'm expecting the best options to be made available in reasonable time. That's why I used to like xiaomi.eu. Right now I'm really excited about the screen combo option. Can't wait to try it. In 2020 we need our devices to work together seamlessly. And that's the trend with many phone makers.

Reactions: Nicolasminote10
Is anyone having the same problem? Since the update, there are no more buttons in the Mail app when I want to mark all emails.
a50849b6527f7e95d8dc4c4cf4059590.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi which icon pack are you using xiomi `s default icon packs are trash can you tell me yours pls ?
Xiaomi.eu ROMs don't use "xiomi `s default icon packs"
So I'm guessing you mean Xiaomi.eu icon packs?

A very comprehensive guide to disable them can be found here

And here

N.B: the matter of the icons being good or not is totally subjective. Calling other people's work "trash" especially when you didn't pay for it is also very rude.

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
This week there is again the problem of accessing the twrp via fastboot, you must necessarily access the twrp via fastbbot otherwise the smartphone remains blocked on the redmi wording. Poco f2 pro with 20.12.2

PATTERN UNLOCK ONLY METHOD.

I'm on Poco F2 Pro 8GB.

Try these from my OneDrive.
Recoveries

The recovery.img is a fastboot only TWRP for lmi/Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro.
Boot into that recovery with; fastboot boot recovery.img
After that, copy and paste the Pitch Black Recovery img to your phone and flash it as an image into the recovery partitions.
Reboot to recovery.
Now you can enter recovery and decrypt by pattern unlock.
Reboot to System.
You can now flash the update as normal from the Updater menu.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: emilstf
I remember seeing that option but not recently. however it is fixed now, I installed again and disabled google assistant from corner cause it was messing with the gestures. it works ok now but it bothers me more and more that I can't use different launcher. I'm very close to considering other brands.
You would probably be better suited to the stable version, rather than to these weekly betas. You may not necessarily have all of the factilities that you want there, but (as the name implies) it will be stable.

Hello guys. Here, with my mi9se, the hidden files are not displayed. I went back to the previous version and it's ok. Some advice? Thanks

PATTERN UNLOCK ONLY METHOD.

I'm on Poco F2 Pro 8GB.

Try these from my OneDrive.
Recoveries

The recovery.img is a fastboot only TWRP for lmi/Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro.
Boot into that recovery with; fastboot boot recovery.img
After that, copy and paste the Pitch Black Recovery img to your phone and flash it as an image into the recovery partitions.
Reboot to recovery.
Now you can enter recovery and decrypt by pattern unlock.
Reboot to System.
You can now flash the update as normal from the Updater menu.

Hope this helps.
Yes for the flash I used the recovery pitch Black. Now the new version of developer wzsx150 is out.
I think that To solve the problem you need to remove the recovery.img file from the Rom zip before the flash otherwise the twrp will be overwritten by the recovery stock.

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: enricosteph
seems to me that your phone validate first your pswd (!) do check that you are connected to a valid wifi using pc and in chrome (or any browser) you can enter your mi account and login.

Thanks for the reply, for some unknow reason I couldn't activate on my Wi-fi, at work everything went fine. I can not access any xiaomi service connected in my house.

Sorry a question ... but the TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10PRO-CN-wzsx150 ( LR Team ) for Mi 10 Pro is also good for Mi 10?

Yes for the flash I used the recovery pitch Black. Now the new version of developer wzsx150 is out.
I think that To solve the problem you need to remove the recovery.img file from the Rom zip before the flash otherwise the twrp will be overwritten by the recovery stock.

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk
Please share link to wzsx150 recovery...
Thank you

I'm using poco f2 pro

4g+ : the plus symbol is missing ( only showing 4g) .

Dual apps problem still occur in this build

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-08-03-45-35-086_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-08-03-45-35-086_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 174
Yes, I had 4G+ on 20.11.18, now I don't. I hope it'll come back, as it is quite useful for me to know if carrier aggregation is active.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Sorry a question ... but the TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10PRO-CN-wzsx150 ( LR Team ) for Mi 10 Pro is also good for Mi 10?
I would not like to try it. Mi 10 Pro (cmi) is a different board to Mi 10 (umi).
This is the 3.4.2b-0623 TWRP for the Mi 10 (umi).

[Edit: Please make sure that you understand how to use this version correctly by reading the earlier posts here.]

Reactions: Redmipro
Status
Not open for further replies.