MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...all like you said....
Other apps are smart and works just this bank/card app doesn't....
Thanks for helping
edit: in stable rom it works
Probably there is an issue for this apk because of Android 11 , you have to wait for this apk to be updated..
Though it's not 100% sure that is an apk issue , wait to see on next updates ..
At first sight seems like apk issue..

@rockyanexpert
Next miui 12.5 beta will be 21.1.4 and 21.1.5 and expecting also the first android 11 release for Gingko ( RN8 )..

Last edited:
Next miui 12.5 beta will be 21.1.4 and 21.1.5 and expecting also the first android 11 release for Gingko ( RN8 )..
Do you reckon? I just read that they are pulling the A3 Android 11 ROM and that is basically the RN8, would the daily test 21.1.5 be viable?

[QUOTE = "Burdo, post: 582267, membro: 255900"]
Anche io e SHRP ufficiale non decifriamo.
[/CITAZIONE]
io flash update with TWRP 3.3.1_11 for MI9 SE and I don't have problem, the problem is root after update.

Needs new twrp to flash this version on mi 10t ?Wich twrp can i boot to flash this rom version? Please answer me
instal the app twrp and dowloading from where use the pc to instal the twrp or if have root install direct

Two days cannot activate the sim card. Any solution?
93285db4a364aa95ae82b0b5121a5ff5.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Bugs I've found so far on Mi9SE (also posted in the bug section but pasted here as well)

- Flashing vbmeta.img (for devices like MI9SE) is not implemented when updating rom , therefore bricks device after update.
- [Lockscreen] Fingerprint does not work when screen is OFF. Must double tap to wake first.
- [Lockscreen] Always show fingerprint icon when device is locked does not work and won't show fingerprint icon.
- [Nitifications] Bubbles does not remember position nor settings (also can not be disabled in settings as available in stock Android 11)
- [Lockscreen] Unlocking animation is laggy
- [Assistant] Swipe from bottom right corner to activate Google Assistant does not activate Google Assistant
- [Camera] Hold shutter to record video freezes camera after 2 seconds

Reactions: Putti and lakyljuk
The option to disable for all notification when apps xxxx want to read clipboard are missing..i believe i already turn it on on last two version before 12.5..anyone know?

Last edited:
Make sure the account balance on your line is sufficient to send the activation sms.
You will be charged for the sms
i dont remember but to fix this. you need to search something inside app section. maybe delete cache activation. not sure. but i found that on miui12 android 10 k30 pro

I'm on prepaid and it works.
Although it fails a few times (resulting in Extra charges)

I simply ignored it and after sometime it was activated
What?? It's doing this on my mi 10 ~since I got it. Used 3 sims, the stock rom, the beta rom, updated the balance above ~10€ and still can't activate the sim.
Edit: Oh and I cleared thecache and data of many related apps (also, my phonehas been factory reset ~10-20times, so this probably counts as cache clear too).

Status
Not open for further replies.