Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its there. But couldnt download certificate. Error code 1
I just checked and got sertificated.
bd49935c863c10bc783bddfc6441e5b7.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

But it has been said the code for full screen gestures are embedded in the LAUNCHER instead of SYSTEMUI, if that is true, then it is the audi that has a problem
what ? Why ?
Is that true ? do you have the link of that information ?

Solution Deep sleep problem. Maybe I was able to solve the phone always awake problem even when it is offline. I have updated the Google play service to the latest version and it seems to be working. I attach screenshots of the battery graph before and after the update where we finally see that the phone does not always remain active.

Before

After

Last edited:
Reactions: Pezzo and MrJayNp
what ? Why ?
Is that true ? do you have the link of that information ?
Deduced that from here

Here

Here

Try searching for "gestures" on this forum, you will see that Xiaomi made some changes that makes full screen gestures only works with the default launcher

i have issue with Flydidi Wasp 2 X
i cant activated on my cmi to use mapping for games then i went to buy GAME PANDA PRO app for mapping and activate the app using PC and the phone every 5 min or less deactivate it without any reason and i tried on the RealMe Phone its work like champ

Its there. But couldnt download certificate. Error code 1
I confirm. I can't update the certificate.
Please try to enable "USB debugging" & "Install via USB" options in "Developer options" menu:

1. Enable "Developer options"

Step 1: Unlock your phone and go to main Settings on your Xiaomi devices.

Step 2: Scroll down to find About phone and tap on it.

Step 3: Locate MIUI Version and tap several times on it.

After that, you will get a message "You are now a developer!" on your device screen.

2. Enable "USB debugging" & "Install via USB" options

Step 1: Go back to main Settings.

Step 2: Run Additional Settings, and tap Developer options to enter it.

Step 3: Scroll down to find USB debugging & Install via USB options and enable them.

3. Try to download the Widevine L1 certificate again.

:)

How do I remove this bug? It has been a long time with this error in Miui 12, including this first build of 12.5 (print version of Miui 12.5)
IMG_20210106_151523.jpg

i have an app named Nubank...for my credit card...the app shows where was the phone when i use the card (like a security to see if i'm near of the local of credit card)....
so...since a few updates ago i lost this function...the localtion is always on and is activated in premissions of app but it dont work...
the strange is that dont work just in this app...others like 99pop/uber/maps/waze/porto seguro auto (car security) works fine...
Have you checked if you somehow activated a privacy feature that doesn't give an exact location to specific apps?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-06-20-58-15-612_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-06-20-58-15-612_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 221
Have you checked if you somehow activated a privacy feature that doesn't give an exact location to specific apps?
in this screen i went and dont show nothing when i click on it...
in app i set to awlays permit to see gps...
it seems that only this app cant find the gps...probably some problem with this app an system

Last edited:
in this screen i went and dont show nothing when i click on it...
in app i set to awlays permit to see gps...
it seems that only this app cant find the gps...probably some problem with this app an system
Go to settings, apps, manage apps, find your app, tap on permissions and tap the get location permission. From there check if approximate location is off and check if while using the app (at least) is selected.

Reactions: leobahlis
If you don't see "download Widevine (L1)" certificate in phone's settings > Password and security > Unlock with fingerprint > Payments with fingerprint
Then if you flashed your persist partition = Permanently lost the Widevine L1 certification. :(

I am running a Mi 10T and have the same issue. The thing that's confusing me is how have I flashed the persist partition? Is flashing the persist partition part of the process of installing the weekly rom or would I have to do it manually myself.

Thanks.

If you don't see "download Widevine (L1)" certificate in phone's settings > Password and security > Unlock with fingerprint > Payments with fingerprint
Then if you flashed your persist partition = Permanently lost the Widevine L1 certification. :(

I am running a Mi 10T and have the same issue. The thing that's confusing me is how have I flashed the persist partition? Is flashing the persist partition part of the process of installing the weekly rom or would I have to do it manually myself.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Many devices with MIUI + Android 11 doesn't have the required files in the ROM files to allow to use Widevine L1 yet. That's certainly your case. ;)

Reactions: AnonymousBosch
Go to settings, apps, manage apps, find your app, tap on permissions and tap the get location permission. From there check if approximate location is off and check if while using the app (at least) is selected.
Yep...all like you said....
Other apps are smart and works just this bank/card app doesn't....
Thanks for helping
edit: in stable rom it works

Last edited:

Thanks.

Hi good that you dont know how to flash persist.img its not a good idea.

Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.