MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oo, many info! Some stuff:
1)Where can I find the customizer app?
2)The adb method shoudl rpobably work. Haven't tried it, but it's adb, haha. A bit bored to try this now.
3)Lol, don't you remember that I was trying to make LP work with root access in android 11? I think many people say that patching android with LP is probably gonna brick it. (Also from what I've seen, giving it root access brickthe phone too..)

I have described it here how to install customiuzer, a little bit older but if you read it, you know how to install it

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
I have described it here how to install customiuzer, a little bit older but if you read it, you know how to install it
Oh thanks! Hm, edxposed seems a bit of a trouble to install.. I might try to use adb when I need to downgrade. Currently I don't have much time to deal with installing and setting up edxposed, its modules, bootloops etc. The guide though seems very helpful. I'll probably try it some time.

works well, now the problem is safetynet only
i am a little rust in this, i came from a oneplus 7
You certainly need to enable "Magisk Hide" feature in Magisk Manager's settings, then reboot your device. :)
It's recommended to "Hide Magisk Manager" app too.
After that, check SafetyNet in Magisk Manager and tell me if you have "BASIC" or "HARDWARE" evalType.

Reactions: katerpanne
You certainly need to enable "Magisk Hide" feature in Magisk Manager's settings, then reboot your device. :)
It's recommended to "Hide Magisk Manager" app too.
After that, check SafetyNet in Magisk Manager and tell me if you have "BASIC" or "HARDWARE" evalType.
i do that and it works, but mu bank apps it`s not working, i cant do the hide list in magisk manager

edit: i find the list thanks for all

Reactions: katerpanne
Since the installation of this update on my Mi 10 Google photos won't upload the photos anymore.
All that I have taken since installation are stuck at the upload.
Anyone else facing this issue or even any fix/workaround?

just to know...
i have an app named Nubank...for my credit card...the app shows where was the phone when i use the card (like a security to see if i'm near of the local of credit card)....
so...since a few updates ago i lost this function...the localtion is always on and is activated in premissions of app but it dont work...
the strange is that dont work just in this app...others like 99pop/uber/maps/waze/porto seguro auto (car security) works fine...
could be a problem with this app or something in the rom?

my phone is mi9t
thanks in advance

Hoping to get l1 and ok google fixed on 21.1.8 release
If you don't see "download Widevine (L1)" certificate in phone's settings > Password and security > Unlock with fingerprint > Payments with fingerprint
Then if you flashed your persist partition = Permanently lost the Widevine L1 certification. :(

Reactions: Allessa
Hi, until today bubbles worked on messenger. Now the screen become gray and unresponsive. Tried with reinstall the messenger and restart the phone but it's the same. Any solution? Happened to someone? Running miui12.5 beta on poco f2 pro 20.12.29beta

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-06-16-21-20-766_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-06-16-21-20-766_com.miui.home.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 258
Hi, until today bubbles worked on messenger. Now the screen become gray and unresponsive. Tried with reinstall the messenger and restart the phone but it's the same. Any solution? Happened to someone? Running miui12.5 beta on poco f2 pro 20.12.29beta
Hello, it's weird but... enabling a Super Wallpaper fixes this issue (for now...). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.