MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled it as well. Exact reason is not 7 related. Their solution of changing the update.script is mostly related to "assert" command.

In my case, the actual error message that needs to be focused is "E1001: Failed to flash system partition." and that problem is related to this line:
Quoting from xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_20.12.28_v12-11.zip\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script file
block_image_update("/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system", package_extract_file("system.transfer.list"), "system.new.dat.br", "system.patch.dat") ||
abort("E1001: Failed to flash system partition.");

Reactions: grakonosh and Ryoma
I googled it as well. Exact reason is not 7 related. The solution of changing the update.script is mostly related to "assert" command.

In my case, the actual error message that needs to be focused is "E1001: Failed to flash system partition." and that problem is related to this line:
Quoting from xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_20.12.28_v12-11.zip\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script file
Can you calculate the MD5 value of your downloaded ROM? Should be: dfa04d882ca7cb821f3455227fb2a66f
;)

Install on Mi 9 SE (grus)
Previous recovery (SHRP Skyhawk Recovery Project) not work - opens fastboot.

Any advice? Is there any TWRP android 11 for Mi9 SE?

Dirty flashed over 20.10.12 on K30 Pro
All working fine for now.

By the way, how can I group notification per app? Thanks.

Enviado do meu Redmi K30 Pro através do Tapatalk

Hi and first of all thanks to the devs for the quick work. But I've already noticed a problem. Until now, when I swipe on the left side of the start screen, the notification bar came and the control center on the right. Now the notification bar appears on both sides, for the control center I have to swipe down from the top right. Can you adjust that somewhere, namely not find anything
It has always been the top left swipe down for the notification bar, and top right swipe down for the Control Center. It even shows you in the Settings / Notifications & Control center / Control center style / right-hand picture. It works every time.
If you start swiping half-way down the screen, you will get confused with scrolling and other things. In both instances, it is described as a 'pull down' from the top.
In a round about way, it sounds as though you are asking for the top left swipe (notification bar) to be limited to only the corner.

Hey guys, Merry Christmas late and happy new year, thank all you guys.
Hope this new year come, at least.
Come with bug fixes, better stability, better resources usage and without any fking conflicts.

Enviado de meu Redmi K30 5G usando o Tapatalk

Does dual apps work on Mi 10 ?
Guys, someone with Mi10, would you please test in report!?

Mi 10 (umi):
Just checked my secure apps (bank, etc.) with this update, and without having to change anything to Magisk (Canary), they all still work fine.
Would you please test dual apps on mi 10 and see if it works fine?

Wifi automatic on doesnt working...m it goes offnbut not on... Mi 10 can anyone can test it works too? @ingbrzy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-01-01-13-16-684_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-01-01-13-16-684_com.android.settings.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.