MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed on Mi10Pro. Runs perfekt. Thank you devs and happy new year!

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro

Mi note 10 pro dirty flash everythings perfect!! very smooth!! Thank you EU team!! you are the best!

- New - You can combine your phone and computer into a single working station (run apps, open notifications, make edits in documents, transfer files etc.)

I haven't been able to use this function yet, can someone tell me how to use it? MI 10 umi

Reactions: Sylar82
Cleaned cache and dalvık after installation??

I did that for every installation. You can always boot into thee system successfully for the first time. After that, a reboot will make a bootloop.

The good news is that, at least I can use my K30 5G without a reboot.

the best eu beta ever. for redmi k20 and k30pro. i installed and tried both of them working well

Redmi K30 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Very good update for 9T, but on Spotify the icons have disappeared again
4ced6a388072ab1b36fd9c4feec07a40.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk
Same here with Poco F2 Pro / lmi. Will use Napster till this will be fixed. Napster App looks normal so far.

Hello everyone, is it normal that I am in L3 widevine on mi10?
Other than this issue and the problem with Spotify, everything is perfect!
Thanks devs

Hi All
I am using 20.06.18 Rom in Mi 10 pro. Could anyone please help me step by step how to install latest ROM 20.12.29. I am worried to install due to Twrp issue.

Thanks

Hi guys. So, I wanna install MIUI 12.5 by xiaomi.eu ROM to my Mi 9 device, but I'm moving from Global ROM with an unlocked bootloader (TWRP is not installed yet). I just don't know which partitions should I wipe, in YouTube videos, they wipe data, system, and cache, but instruction in this thread says that I should not wipe the system, only data. What should I do? :). And please check my steps to move to xiaomi.eu and correct if I messed up somewhere:
1. Install TWRP
2. Wipe Data
3. Install Orange Fox
4. Install xiaomi.eu ROM
5. Install Magisk 21.2
6. Reboot.

I would be so glad if someone helps me :)

Mi 10T Pro / Apollo

Bug - Turbo charging is disabled on this version. Can only Quick charge

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Hi guys. So, I wanna install MIUI 12.5 by xiaomi.eu ROM to my Mi 9 device, but I'm moving from Global ROM with an unlocked bootloader (TWRP is not installed yet). I just don't know which partitions should I wipe, in YouTube videos, they wipe data, system, and cache, but instruction in this thread says that I should not wipe the system, only data. What should I do? :). And please check my steps to move to xiaomi.eu and correct if I messed up somewhere:
1. Install TWRP
2. Wipe Data
3. Install Orange Fox
4. Install xiaomi.eu ROM
5. Install Magisk 21.2
6. Reboot.

Hello, one mistake for the step 2, it's:

2. Format Data ("Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button)
Once it's done, reboot to TWRP to be able to use MTP (transfer files between your device and your computer) then install latest Stable OrangeFox if you want.

;)

1. Install TWRP
2. Wipe Data
3. Install Orange Fox
4. Install xiaomi.eu ROM
5. Install Magisk 21.2
6. Reboot.

1 install TWRP or Ofox (it is a recovery like TWRP)
2 FORMAT DATA in TWRP/ofox
3 reboot recovery
4 load the zip rom in the phone memory and install it.
Good luck.
FORMAT DATA ERASE your data, so backup before.

Guys thank you so much for your help. Hopefully, my device won't turn into a brick :)
One last question, what about Force encryption. Should I do something about it or orangefox will handle it automatically?

So far I noticed 2 bugs on my Mi Note 10 Pro: in the Settings menu if tap Sounds and notifications it quits to the main screen or FC, and Wallpaper & personalistation menu does nothing. I wiped cache and dalvik.
Anyone noticed same bugs? Should I try a clean install?

Hi which twrp can i use at 12.5 the newest from mauronfrio doenst Work (decryption) Xiaomi Mi 9

Status
Not open for further replies.