MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="gkalen, post: 580444, member: 276147"]
For all users who have decryption issues we have also a new twrp for Redmi note 7 pro ( violet ) , confirmed that is working ..
Choose latest twrp for violet here ..
[/QUOTE]

this works for me on redmi note 7 pro. It allows you to decrypt the phone.
Fine thanks .. i was pretty sure that official twrp will not work but i wasn't 100% sure cause we didn't test it ..
But as i said this build for Violet was tested and works without decryption issues ..

We update more twrp's , we allready update for some devices ..
We trying to solve the pin issue for decryption also , we allready have a twrp for Mi 10 Lite 5G ( Monet ) , which decrypted with pin numpers on latest Android 11 stable rom , we continue to try to solve the pin numpers decryption issue for other devices also ..

Edit
Testing now on Cepheus ( mi 9 ) , we'll see ..

I installed this release on the last Stable (12.0.6.0 for Mi 9) and the phone has a bootloop. Some solution?

I have MI 10 LITE ZOOM.
after the update the first reboot went fine ... but on the second reboot I'm in bootloop.
what can I do? can i recover the backup with twrp ??

I installed this release on the last Stable (12.0.6.0 for Mi 9) and the phone has a bootloop. Some solution?
I think you have to format data, if you still can boot to twrp

Enviado do meu Redmi K30 Pro através do Tapatalk

QUOTE="gkalen, post: 580444, member: 276147"]
For all users who have decryption issues we have also a new twrp for Redmi note 7 pro ( violet ) , confirmed that is working ..
Choose latest twrp for violet here ..

Fine thanks .. i was pretty sure that official twrp will not work but i wasn't 100% sure cause we didn't test it ..
But as i said this build for Violet was tested and works without decryption issues ..

We trying to solve the pin issue for decryption also , we allready have a twrp for Mi 10 Lite 5G ( Monet ) , which decrypted with pin numpers on latest Android 11 stable rom , we continue to try to solve the pin numpers decryption issue for other devices also ..

Edit
[/QUOTE]

Hello, Bro
Thanks for your information.
I also have same decryption issue on my TWRP.
Can I directly upgrade from my current TWRP 3.3.2b to your suggested TWRP 3.5.A9-01-01-2021.img file?
And anything need to do?

Thanks and Regards,
Paing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-02-02-30-44.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-02-02-30-44.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_2021-01-02-01-33-15-978_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-02-01-33-15-978_com.android.chrome.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 242
Reactions: gkalen

Edit

Hello, Bro
Can I directly upgrade from my current TWRP 3.3.2b to your suggested TWRP 3.5.A9-01-01-2021.img file?
And anything need to do?

Thanks and Regards,
Paing
[/QUOTE]
You can flash this twrp.img through your existing twrp and you can proceed to update..
You can use fastboot commands also , whatever you want ..

EDIT
We have working twrp's and tested for below devices..
Apollo ( mi 10 T/Pro /HMK30S ) ..
Surya ( poco x3 nfc )..
Toco ( mi note 10 lite )..
Monet ( mi 10 lite 5G )..
Joyeuse ( Redmi note 9 pro EU )..

Last edited:
Reactions: paingpeace
Hello, Bro
And anything need to do?

Thanks and Regards,
Paing
You can flash this twrp.img through your existing twrp and you can proceed to update..
You can use fastboot commands also , whatever you want ..
[/QUOTE]

Dear Bro,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I'll try to upgrade that TWRP then I'll try to upgrade MIUI 20.12.2 rom.

Best Regards,
Paing

Reactions: gkalen
Hi guys. I have a Mi10 Ultra and after the update I get very often the "Xiaomi activation service" notification. Any solution to not have it so often?

Noticed a bug with this version - with DND enabled the notification "DND is on. Notifications are silenced and vibration is turned off." continues to show on the lock screen and can't be swiped away. Also it does not respect the dark mode setting so stays light regardless of the setting.

Edit: This is on a Mi 9T Pro

Second edit: I think it's actually a feature of Android 11 - you first need to expand the notification on the lockscreen before it can be swiped away.

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you very much for all your work. I need to know if this version has Widevine L1 for Mi 9T? When the first beta came out for this device it did not have L1.

I think you have to format data, if you still can boot to twrp

Why Format? It's an update after all. Weird ... I reinstalled Stable and everything started normally.

Why Format? It's an update after all. Weird ... I reinstalled Stable and everything started normally.
I can't be sure, but same happened to me, only when I formated data it booted normal.

Just flashed to the new ROM on Mi 9.
First flashed the new TWRP before installing the downloaded image through TWRP.
Initial boot took about a minute or 4, got a big spike in network usage (possibly due to qualcomm sending anonymous data).
Second reboot, it all works fine bar 1 thing.
I have youtube premium, the screen-in-screen function does not work. When I return to homescreen, there is no youtube notification icon, nor is earlier said screen-in-screen function working.
Did not notice anyone reporting earlier so, maybe someone can confirm the same issue?

Hey .

does anyone have a grayscale on the chat bubbles on the messenger app?
is there any solution, I can tap the manage or cancel it?
Redmi K20 Pro.

Hi, is there a problem with some version of the TWRP for the redmi note 7 device when trying to update it? And if so, what version of TWRP is needed and how is it updated?

Hi Friends,

When installing latest rom Redmi note 7, Chrome stuck no download possible. Maybe clear cache play store / chrome? Is that it? You guys no problems with this?
Greetings have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.