MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have all the default settings? themes, superwallpapers, launchers etc? I ask because it didn't work for me only opening the control center and sometimes the lock screen clock overlaps when opening notifications. otherwise everything works normally even spotify etc.
ye, superwallpaper, miui aod+lockscreen, miui launcher (nova is installed but not in use cause of fullscreen gestures no working), nothing custom here.
never had this issue before, maybe a reinstall can fix this.

Good Morning. I have a question regarding the notification system of this version. With MIUI 12 and Android 10 in tucana, I could silence notifications and they only appeared if I displayed the status bar. Now with MIUI 12.5 and Android 11 I cannot find the option to do it, both due to system configuration and configuration of each particular app. This option has been canceled with this new version or is it elsewhere in the menus? Many thanks for your work. Cheers

nop ...is bricked
i've waite since yesterday
now i don't know what to do
it looks like bootloader is still unlocked but i can't find any metod to flash back at least my original cmi miui(china rom)
i only get the mi-recovery 3.0 screen and the fastboot one
An option would be to re-install the stock ROM.

i think when you update the launcher the " double tap to lock screen " Feature Disappear
I confirm but this is how the opening of the control center works in any part of the screen instead of only from the upper right edge.

ye, superwallpaper, miui aod+lockscreen, miui launcher (nova is installed but not in use cause of fullscreen gestures no working), nothing custom here.
never had this issue before, maybe a reinstall can fix this.

last question do you have the root and magisk installed? he could be the "culprit"

Hi Im also use mi 10 pro miui12.0.4 su stable rom. May i know do u have updated 12.5 and which twrp version u use ? and if i update miui12.5 i need to format all data? may i know which version use now for dual app?
nop ...is bricked
i've waite since yesterday
now i don't know what to do
it looks like bootloader is still unlocked but i can't find any metod to flash back at least my original cmi miui(china rom)
i only get the mi-recovery 3.0 screen and the fastboot one
For both of you ..
Download latest twrp for CMI ..

Flash twrp.img through fastboot mode ..
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img ..

Now you can proceed with rom installation , there is no recovery issue on your devices ..

@Hakkdunu
Try to change twrp and reflash the rom ..

Reactions: assy223
This version should do it through Fastboot - giving the full install, ie. from scratch.
i've folowed every step but mi flash tool keep giving me error after some time waiting
at begin look like everything is ok ...but after 501second i get" not catch checkpoint(/$fastboot-s * lock)"
but in the first screen it look's like the bootloader is unlocked

For both of you ..
Download latest twrp for CMI ..

Flash twrp.img through fastboot mode ..
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img ..

Now you can proceed with rom installation , there is no recovery issue on your devices ..

@Hakkdunu
Try to change twrp and reflash the rom ..
lovley ...do you thin you can help me in team viewer ...i am really outside of this thing

is anyone disponible to help me with team viewer to flash this rom ...i really messed up when i was tried ...thx

i've folowed every step but mi flash tool keep giving me error after some time waiting
at begin look like everything is ok ...but after 501second i get" not catch checkpoint(/$fastboot-s * lock)"
but in the first screen it look's like the bootloader is unlocked
This should probably be run from Fastboot. It would set up the whole phone - with the raw program files. Once you have set it up on your PC, you would just run the batch file, and leave it. You will then be able to install whatever ROM on top.

I have a stock ROM permanently set up on my PC because I do brick my phone occasionally. It is the full stock ROM installation / raw programs - with the batch files to run it. When that is done, I then put in whatever ROM I want, and restore any data, files, apps, backups, etc.

Messenger chat bubble is not working when notification preview is off. but in previous rom (android 10) it worked.
Is it a problem of messenger or rom?

Thanks for the wonderful job! Everything is great, I just can't find in the settings how to run "Always On Display". My phone is Mi 10T Pro. Thanks.

Thanks for the wonderful job! Everything is great, I just can't find in the settings how to run "Always On Display". My phone is Mi 10T Pro. Thanks.
AOD only supported by AMOLED devices

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: stensyto
After updating 20.12.29 my MI10 I turned it off to put it in charge and it doesn't turn on anymore, I tried all the procedures but nothing
Sorry for my bad english

That's not right.
I'm regularly booting into it and it is about 75 seconds delay. (Just checked it now).
I have also just downloaded the link I gave you, and there was no problem in booting into it.
An option could be for your to flash the recovery.img in this file:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and then boot again using the other TWRP (3.4.2b-1206)

So i should flash older twrp then boot into new one?

Accelerometer stops working every 3 second. I tryed to calibrate but it shows that its failed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-02-15-01-39-539_com.miui.cit.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-02-15-01-39-539_com.miui.cit.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 235
Hello and happy new year 2021 everyone, I wanted to ask you how I should go from stable rom Miui 12.0.8.0 on my Mi 10 umi to weekly rom 20.12.29 Miui 12.5, could someone explain me how to do it ?, I have to install the weekly rom on my mi 10 and then start it in recovery? Is that right? Is that it? Thanks everyone and happy new year again.
I downloaded the miui 12.5 and installed it through the normal update app. Choose update package in the three dots menu. It takes quite a while but installation went smooth. After that install twrp if needed.

Reactions: Antonio1958
Status
Not open for further replies.