MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But when I first dirty install the rom it was running, but then I did e wipe of cache and dalvik. After that i could not reboot. Always started again and could not run the rom. So I do not again wipe dalvik and cache.
Now it seems to be all good.
Thanks for the info, and how did you solve it in the end? Clean install perhaps? Or reinstall again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hwinz
I'm on Mi 9T Pro, updated the twrp, flashed the rom, so far so good, but if i try to install magisk in twrp the phone goes in bootloop.
Without magisk everything works great tho.
What could it be? Ideas on how to solve this?

Reactions: Cyberkenny
Think the newest update broke my Mi 9's wireless charging and I don't think it's the charger. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi guys. Is there also a 12.5 update for the Mi Note 10 Lite code name toco? If so, when will it be published? Many thx.

I don't recommend it, rebooting the phone causes boot loop. I will stay with the previous one until the next comes.
I could reboot my phone after clean install without bootloop. Battery is faster goes down. But I think because of super wallpaper.

NFC pay in Google pay doesn't work. Mi 9T Pro.

Thanks for advising - I got the same issue here too (same phone too). At first I thought it was because my credit card was expiring this month. Are you rooted too? My device passses all the SafteyNet checks in Magisk, so i don't think this is the problem.

I've also just performed a "Restore NFC functionality" and rebooted, so will let you know if this fixes the issue.

Reactions: YChyzhenko
Spotify brooken

Also, Mi Note 10 Lite probably doesn't have china beta, therefore no xeu beta rom available.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk
Okay thanks, no problem! Then I'm waiting for the official 12.5 stable release for the Mi Note 10 Lite toco.

By far the best update. Has fixed battery drainage issues and volume ringer problems. Phone is working 100% again. Thank you

That's not right.
I'm regularly booting into it and it is about 75 seconds delay. (Just checked it now).
I have also just downloaded the link I gave you, and there was no problem in booting into it.
An option could be for your to flash the recovery.img in this file:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and then boot again using the other TWRP (3.4.2b-1206)

should i flash and boot into that recovery reboot and than reboot and boot into new one?

Hi guys, thanks for this update. I only have a problem. I did a clean install on my Mi 9, actually can't create a second space on my phone, it restarts insted of create a the second space

Hi guys, thanks for this update. I only have a problem. I did a clean install on my Mi 9, actually can't create a second space on my phone, it restarts insted of create a the second space
what about nfc payment, does it work correct, because there's a lot of people including me who have faced an issue with nfc since last update?

Status
Not open for further replies.