MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9. PIP doesn't work. The second space is working.

For pip there are some workarounds, use google. its to much to describe. On my MI9 its working fine.
  • ckeck the authorization, search in settings "picture-in-picture"
  • Use buttons instead of gestures
  • Swipe double back
  • Use the browser and youtube
Its working for me with buttons or gestures and double swipe back.

Last edited:
I saw that in the permissions area there are some wrong margins, making the text on top of other things and making the message box bigger than it should be.
plus some missing translations.
sent from redmi note 7
Screenshot_2021-01-04-02-36-56-357_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg Screenshot_2021-01-04-02-37-08-543_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Hey, which TWRP did you use? I updated my 9T from the latest weekly and I'm stuck on MIUI logo at boot
use latest official release for Mi 9T from TWRP.me aka twrp-3.5.0_9-0-davinci.img
first boot takes longer that usual so wait more that 5' (!)
in case you have Magisk installed you must uninstall first and then flash new rom zip. after first boot ok you can reinstall Magisk in recovery mode. use only latest beta 21.2 version ...
enjoy ;)

After installing the reuploaded ROM via TWRP my phone is in bootloop again and nothing helps to boot into system. I reinstalled Magisk but it did not help. Would you please help me to get out from fastboot. From TWRP reboot to system the phone goes into fastboot only.
Maybe installing the old ROM version would solve the problem, but I have deleted it unfortunately. In case anybody have it I would appreciate receive it.

Last edited:
After installing the reuploaded ROM via TWRP my phone is in bootloop again and nothing helps to boot into system. I reinstalled Magisk but it did not help. Would you please help me to get out from fastboot.

Uninstall magisk or flash the old rom. If you flash the old rom and its up and running, then magisk is the cause or read this thread…

And it is helpfull if you describe what you did in detail. I have a MI9 as well and its working like a charme

Can someone be so kind as to send me the launcher from the reuploaded rom?
Thanks in advance :)

Hi all, my mi10 (umi) will be unlocked this week. So I wanted to ask which twrp should I run in fastboot to flash the weekly rom? Is 3.4.2b-1026 fine?
You must remember that there are problems with Mi 10 (umi) and TWRP. You must have an earlier version 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) in the recovery partition, and leave it there. You can only boot (NOT flash) from Fastboot with 3.4.2b-1206. It takes just over a minute to load and may take a short time for you to be able to input your pattern (not password). If you remember that, you can use it quite freely. I have been using it successfully all the time, booted from Fastboot.

Going from stable or stock to weekly beta you always have to format data partition.

You should be familiar with the Fastboot process, and have available TWRP 3.4.2b-1206, together with the ROM you want to install, on your PC.
You should only boot using this TWRP version through Fastboot - never flash.
Boot into this TWRP
Format data (confirm by entering 'yes')
Reboot back into recovery
Enable MTP (under Mount)
This will enable you to upload the new ROM onto your phone.
Install the new ROM,
Reboot to system.

Additional notes:
The command to boot into the TWRP should be:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
There is often quite a delay before the TWRP starts, and sometimes a delay before you can enter your pattern.

Hi together, if you have issues with an app e.g. lucky patcher, you dont have to format or reset your phone…

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded.
THANKS! I didn't know how to enter safe mode in this phone! Btw, it seems like a good idea to backup your launcher first... I triedit and non system app icons were removed, even after booting into normal mode. At least a had a backup.
Also, have you tried uninstalling LP using safe mode and saving your phone from bootloop (after having given the app root access and rebooting)?

Just to point out something, while many mi 9 users report problems with the fonts, mi 10 (umi) has this problem too, in case it's not known.

THANKS! I didn't know how to enter safe mode in this phone! Btw, it seems like a good idea to backup your launcher first... I triedit and non system app icons were removed, even after booting into normal mode. At least a had a backup.
Also, have you tried uninstalling LP using safe mode and saving your phone from bootloop (after having given the app root access and rebooting)?

Hi I did not delete LP but other apps or modules. What is your challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.