MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some other guys, I'm having this wifi issue. Simply don't work and when I go to the settings it crash. I did a clean and a dirty flash, always the same issue. Spotify have some bugs too, but for me the wifi is more important. I have a MI 9.
There is any guy that have Mi 9 and don't have this issue to tell us the steps to get everything working?

I don´t have this issue.
There was only the fingerprint problem.
Watch the post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-12-28-29.59085/post-581272

fixed it by
fastboot boot twrp.img (where twrp is the recovery image of 3.4.0.0 )

also newer version came online

first gonna full backup and upload the old image on mega or something

(newer version after fastboot brick, can be fastbooted but then atleast the fingerprint and wifi don't work)
After installing TWRP 3.5 I made a clean install, but after installing Magisk 21.2 the phone loops in TWRP, not fastboot as earlier. Any idea to solve this.
I still have not received the original/"old" version of xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_20.12.28_v12-11 ROM version for this reason I installed the reuploaded version. It was working until I installed Magisk. Unfortunately uninstalling Magisk did not help to get out of TWRP bootloop.
Any help will be appreciated since I am suffering from this since early morning.

MI9, MI9SE, HMK20ProMI9TPro REUPLOADED
- Fixed font Spotify
- Fixed launcher gestures
- Fixed NFC Payment (not tested)
On my Mi9 6/64 I've updated to the most recent version (the v2 of 20.12.28 I suppose) and still NFC Payment does not work, terminals say sthing about unsupported card or sth like that...

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dirry flashed 20.12.28 on mi9,microsoft edge lost it's entire ui button.
Can I flash back to 20.12.8 on mi9?

After installing TWRP 3.5 I made a clean install, but after installing Magisk 21.2 the phone loops in TWRP, not fastboot as earlier. Any idea to solve this.
I still have not received the original/"old" version of xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_20.12.28_v12-11 ROM version for this reason I installed the reuploaded version. It was working until I installed Magisk. Unfortunately uninstalling Magisk did not help to get out of TWRP bootloop.
Any help will be appreciated since I am suffering from this since early morning.
Maybe @katerpanne hints can help
See post no. 1016

currently also in a twrp loop

this is the "old" december update from december

Reactions: alexabo
Please, can you tell us if it works? I tried many things and nothing.
I have tried everything - many TWRP, every settings... On Global MIUI it works, so thats fine that problems is only with this version. But its strange that only few people have problem with that and there is no still solution. Im going back to version 20.12.9. I will be afraid next weeks to install new version because of 'bricking' mz device. I hope that someone will find solution.

Reactions: pblnns
I would like to know what version of TWRP are you using on Mi 9 (cepheus)?

I am using twrp-3.4.0-0 mauronofrio and 2.4GHz. With 5GHz I have the same issues. But this issues I had for about some month as long as I have disabled 5GHz on the router.

I am using twrp-3.4.0-0 mauronofrio and 2.4GHz. With 5GHz I have the same issues. But this issues I had for about some month as long as I have disabled 5GHz on the router.
in our case, Mi 9 don't turn the wifi on. It's not a problem with our router, Mi9 can't find any network.

Mi 10 umi
Installed this rom from booted twrp-3.4.2B-1206.
After first boot, rebooted in twrp 3.4.0 and flashed magisk 21.2: ok
Installed titanium backup: ok
Installed busybox module: ok
Installed LP and used it: seemed all ok but...
until i installed nova launcher: phone ko, bootloop
Tried to reflash the rom without wiping data, but problem persist.
Now tring reinstall after wiping data.
I don't understand if problem is: LuckyPatcher, Nova Launcher, me

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Just want to say thanks to the Devs for the quick follow-up update that fixed the most of my issues on my K20 Pro raphael.
Emojis work, Phone is not slow anymore, animations load correctly and smoother.
You guys are the best. The best of wishes, thanks.

With the last update for MI9:
Font problem is solved.
gesture not solved
NFC is not solved.
Wifi no problem over here
Fingerprint also no problem over here.

Thank you for the effort and had work developers!!

Reactions: Goyesays
I recently receiving this message after installing the new version:
Manage calls
Truecaller stopped responding

Seems like I can disable the "Crashed phone apps" category from "manage calls" notification settings to ignore it but I think this issue shouldn't be happening at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-04-19-43-36-788_com.yandex.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-04-19-43-36-788_com.yandex.browser.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.