MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

For me the problem is with the app Amazon, the same with a mi 10 T with 12.5 beta version too..

Steps on my Mi Note 10 (Tucana)
- Flash Last TWRP Recovery (3.5.0_9)
- Copy ROM to SD
- Install from Storage.
- Format Cache again.
- Reebot Phone.

There is a better way to flash the Firmware? i did it right ?

Miui 12.5 Looks Great just 2 bugs found:

- Some icons of certain applications are not seen correctly (in my case Beat and Spotify), could it be the font they use?
- Sometimes (especially when I turn off the Wifi), the phone emits a sound, and I can't find where to deactivate it (it may be the native Facebook application that has its own sounds, but it didn't happen to me in previous versions of MIUI).

But everyting looks great, Good JOB :D
IMO, useless format cache after flashing rom. (also before flashing rom when updating very weeks.) using xiaomi EU for 2+ years now. Never wiped cache or data for no reason and everything works fine. Also if I'm not wrong there's some wipe cache already done in installation script of rom package

Reactions: JuJoGuAl
IMO, useless format cache after flashing rom. (also before flashing rom when updating very weeks.) using xiaomi EU for 2+ years now. Never wiped cache or data for no reason and everything works fine. Also if I'm not wrong there's some wipe cache already done in installation script of rom package
I really always do a WIPE (data, cache, dalvik) I guess it is something I do inactively, especially to avoid anything that can influence (from one ROM to another), this is my second Beta since the Official (the previous one was 20.12 .9), where I got a lot more bugs

Gingko redmi note 8 - just dirty-flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_21.1.6_v12-11.zip Grateful, it booted without any problems, yet.
Only two slightly disturbing things:
  • Security level still Nov.2020
  • Qualcomm data collection (what should that be good for? Ah yeah, of course only to my best interest - understand!)
Thanks for the work Devs!!
Which twrp did you use? to using orangefox v11, and the failure

BTW: Anyone any idea how to get back to 'Hardware Feedback' 'Qualcomm Technology Reporting'? I wanna opt out.

Two issues I have with the latest weekly 20.12.30 for Mi 9T Pro - 1.) The Fullscreen gestures still is not working with Nova and 2.) My Wyze cam app keeps crashing. it wasn't crashing in the 20.12.28/29 release.

Um, anybody with a mi 10? I applied a uv tempered glass (this one that uses a seperateliquid glue), but I think some glue has leaked into the buttons and the ear speaker. The buttons at first ~were imovable. Withsome alchohol and acetone they're funtctioning again, but they're ~definetely are less "clicky" (probably gonna become clicky again woth use..). About the earpiece though, I ~haven't used it much beforehand to know if it sounds less than usual. After doing some tests, applying alchohol and playing music through it (in order to clean it), it seems like it sounds less loud than the rest phones.
So the question: is the earpiece by default less lound compared to other devices on mi 10 or is it possible that this version has reduced sound? (Or is it any leftover glue?)

I was trying to install the latest build 21.01.06 on my Redmi Note 8 using the OrangeFox recovery.

After downloading on the Updater app. I tap on the reboot now button. Then orangefox opens i enter my password on the "decrypt internal storage". Then this long thread of red error lines appear. And i couldn't flash the update after.

What could be the solution?? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-08-21-55-58-564_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-08-21-55-58-564_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 405
I was trying to install the latest build 21.01.06 on my Redmi Note 8 using the OrangeFox recovery.

After downloading on the Updater app. I tap on the reboot now button. Then orangefox opens i enter my password on the "decrypt internal storage". Then this long thread of red error lines appear. And i couldn't flash the update after.

What could be the solution?? Thanks.
FIVE POSTS ABOVE yours (bangmyheadonthetable-emoji)

Reactions: minjun199x
No update today???
also, what page is the discussion about 20.12.30 for mi9tpro???because im using 20.12.28

both builds .28 and .30 are linked on the first page - i guess some bugs where fixed and thats why they have released a second build for mi9 & mi9 t pro (HMK20ProMI9TPro) - if you have one of these two phones i suggest updating from .28 to .30 and see if they are fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.