MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Maximhtc, disable adaway for the 2 phones and it works now !

You don't have to disable adaway, just allow a few Amazon-related sites. For me (using amazon.de) these are:
appx.transient.amazon.com
fls-eu.amazon.de
m.media-amazon.com

Reactions: Maximhtc
Dirty flashed on MI9 from MIUI 12.3 and my wifi works fine.

Only reboot if I use my fingerprint to unlock when the phone boot. Just use the password and will be fine.
I had to do a clean flash and now is working just perfect.

Regards!

You don't have to disable adaway, just allow a few Amazon-related sites. For me (using amazon.de) these are:
fls-eu.amazon.de
m.media-amazon.com
Doesn't work for me. Only when I disable adaway the Amazon app works.

Edit: thanks frofa! It works now for me.
Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really always do a WIPE (data, cache, dalvik) I guess it is something I do inactively, especially to avoid anything that can influence (from one ROM to another), this is my second Beta since the Official (the previous one was 20.12 .9), where I got a lot more bugs
If you come from different rom that xiaomi EU. Format data is mandatory, otherwise, updating it, doesn't need any wiping. Admins said it many times.

Reactions: JuJoGuAl
My MI 9 stopping charging on wireless charger, can somebody help me? It stop for few seconds then start charging again.

EDIT: Original Wireless charger from Xiaomi with original Charger what was in package with phone

My MI 9 stopping charging on wireless charger, can somebody help me? It stop for few seconds then start charging again.

EDIT: Original Wireless charger from Xiaomi with original Charger what was in package with phone
I'm having the same issue with my Mi 9 and my Xiaomi 20W charging stand, I guess it will be solved in the next updates.

• Sad
Reactions: PeterStieber
Gingko redmi note 8 - just dirty-flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_21.1.6_v12-11.zip Grateful, it booted without any problems, yet.
Only two slightly disturbing things:
  • Security level still Nov.2020
  • Qualcomm data collection (what should that be good for? Ah yeah, of course only to my best interest - understand!)
Thanks for the work Devs!!

Where did you download the Xiaomi EU file from?

fls-eu.amazon.de
m.media-amazon.com
I only tried to allow : fls-eu.amazon.fr, and it works, nice, thanks a lot frofa !

here they are

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-01-08 alle 16.33.36.png
    Schermata 2021-01-08 alle 16.33.36.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 375

Same on my Mi9. Let's see if it's better on 21.1.6. It's downloadable.

Reactions: mankokoma
Status
Not open for further replies.