MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I flash this TWRP on my ginkgo? Through ADB or??

I already have the previous TWRP installed
Through adb or through twrp ..
If you try with adb ..
fastboot devices ( device recognition )
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img ( twrp's installation/flashing )
fastboot reboot ( hit enter and hold volume + continuously until enter twrp )
Do not try to boot with command .. fastboot boot twrp.img cause they reported some issues ..
Anyway you should have a backup because if you have decryption issues , format data will be needed..

EDIT
TWRP FOR REDMI NOTE 8 ginkgo ( android 11 )..
Look at this post ..

EDIT 2
There is also available twrp for gauguin devices , made some tests , we need a recovery custom rom to test further , though it seems that it works good ( just to be 100% sure ) ..

Last edited:
Reactions: geoanto555
It's a bit off topic, but not that much, so I give it a try :D
Do you guys know a software or addon to resume downloads on sourceforge/androidfilehost?
Everything I tryed fails
Thanks

How do I flash this TWRP on my ginkgo? Through ADB or??

I already have the previous TWRP installed
I put the .img-file on my EXTERNAL sdcard (which doesn't have to be decrypted) and flashed it just in the old TWRP with "flash image" as "recovery". Rebooted to recovery - there it was and decrypting the data-partition after inputting PIN. Finally could dirty flash the rom of today without formating anything!!

I put the .img-file on my EXTERNAL sdcard (which doesn't have to be decrypted) and flashed it just in the old TWRP with "flash image" as "recovery". Rebooted to recovery - there it was and decrypting the data-partition after inputting PIN. Finally could dirty flash the rom of today without formating anything!!
Any issues with the build? Any changes noticeable? What is the Qualcomm Data Collection you mentioned?

Reactions: mankokoma
Status
Not open for further replies.