Resolved 20.12.28 Mi9 NFC payments not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapin

Members
Jul 31, 2020
NFC module is ON and working because I can read data from my polish ID card. But when I tried to pay in 2 shops, got message that they can't properly read data from my credit card. Already tried disabling and enabling NFC and used option - restore NFC before using it in ATM but no success either.

Last edited:
Reactions: von_M
NFC module is ON and working because I can read data from my polish ID card. But when I tried to pay in 2 shops, got message that they can't properly read data from my credit card. Already tried disabling and enabling NFC and used option - restore NFC before using an ATM but no success either.
Same issues with my mi9 with clean install

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 9 發送

Passed but still can pay by phone :(

I can confirm this problem - tried it seconds ago. Running 20.12.28 on Mi 9 (dirty flashed from previous beta). NFC payment is set to HCE wallet (always was - never changed it). Safety Net passed. The payment terminal immediately reacted with "error reading card" so there obviously was some kind of communication.

NFC is not working on MI9 Android 11 yet..
lets see if its fixed in next version..

Hi all,

Same with my Mi 9TPro and the ladies Mi 9.
Can we kindly ask that this is fixed with some matter of urgency ,contactless payment is madatory at these COVID-19 days ☝

Thanks

Reactions: von_M and RavenNSK
good news, hooray! i've got same problem! at least, i've get not find any bugs yet, exepted this; icons, animations, gestures work fine! thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.