MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all of this , you have the device with a big issue with twrp ..
If you're not familiar with fastboot and adb or fastboot commands , you can go until 20.9.24 without issues ..
If you flash the latest rom 20.12.10 then your twrp will change automatically to a new twrp that doesn't support decryption and you will need an OTG usb to flash roms ..
Or else you can boot to a working twrp ( 0623 or 1206 ) , only by fastboot mode and with command ..
fastboot boot twrp.img , and wait 70 seconds to load ..

Flashify can't help you after installation of 20.12.10..
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and then fastboot boot twrp.img or only the boot command?

Animations on system icons don't work on Mi 9 lite? Only for me? In previous build they worked.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

I confirm, the icon animation also does not work for me. I restart the launcher after each theme change, also unchanged.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forget all of this , you have the device with a big issue with twrp ..
If you're not familiar with fastboot and adb or fastboot commands , you can go until 20.9.24 without issues ..
If you flash the latest rom 20.12.10 then your twrp will change automatically to a new twrp that doesn't support decryption and you will need an OTG usb to flash roms ..
Or else you can boot to a working twrp ( 0623 or 1206 ) , only by fastboot mode and with command ..
fastboot boot twrp.img , and wait 70 seconds to load ..

Flashify can't help you after installation of 20.12.10..
Is there a recovery.img (/firmware-update/recovery.img) which can be deleted before flashing the rom?

I always delete the recovery.img from the rom.zip for my Poco F2 Pro, to keep the chinese 3.4.2b twrp recovery.

Reactions: Allessa
Is there a recovery.img (/firmware-update/recovery.img) which can be deleted before flashing the rom?

I always delete the recovery.img from the rom.zip for my Poco F2 Pro, to keep the chinese 3.4.2b twrp recovery.
I think that 20.12.10 for Poco includes the chinese 1206 twrp now ..
But , anyway you can delete it also , with Poco there is no issues like on Mi 10 ..
If you still have the 0623 twrp you can go on without fear for the 1206 twrp , you won't face any issues ..

you are welcome to fix them..

I only use the English language on my phone, but I'm Latin-american (MX). Sorry beforehand for my ignorance (I'm mostly a lurker here in the forum) but I would like to help fix some translation issues, how can I help?

Reactions: Iain_B
I think that 20.12.10 for Poco includes the chinese 1206 twrp now ..
But , anyway you can delete it also , with Poco there is no issues like on Mi 10 ..
If you still have the 0623 twrp you can go on without fear for the 1206 twrp , you won't face any issues ..
On LMI, I've updated to 20.12.10, and got 1206 twrp, but couldn't access to internal memory through recovery.

So I reverted back to 0623

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

On LMI, I've updated to 20.12.10, and got 1206 twrp, but couldn't access to internal memory through recovery.

So I reverted back to 0623

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk
Weird , on my Poco f2 Pro there is no problem , i can access it ..

hey, in the previous update I noticed that the LTE+ icon is missing and switching between 4G and LTE does not give any result.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T przy użyciu Tapatalka
That's the way xiaomi made it unfortunately. No idea why would they do it though.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Same play protect is not certified.
SafetyNet check CTS profile failed.
Can't add a card to GPay
(it was the same on the previous week rom)
WTF I just tried to add a card to GPay right now and it worked. I did notjing special.
SafetyNet check is still the same

Yo guys can anyone help? i flashed this rom on my Mi 10 (UMI) but after i boot to the system it brings me to TWRP.
Help plz

I have mi 9 ..
This update is good but there is much battery drain .. so I returned back to 2020.11.11...

Status
Not open for further replies.