MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI9T PRO...clipboard permission still haywire..cannot paste copied text to Messaging apps..other apps is still ok.

Reactions: sdfre3
Hey does anyone have any idea what has gone wrong in my RN8, when I go to TWRP I get:
Code:
User 0 Decrypted Successfully!
User 0 Decrypted Successfully
I:All found users are decrypted.
Data successfully decrypted
I:Backup folder set to '/data/media/0/TWRP/BACKUPS/125ff6ac'
Updating partition details...
I:mount -o bind '/data/media/0' '/sdcard' process ended with RC=0
Error opening: '/data/misc/profiles/cur/0/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox' (Operation not permitted)
I:Real error: Unable to stat '/data/misc/profiles/cur/0/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox'
And the same error for a bunch more folders. The version is 3.4.0.1 I think and I never had any issues before. I tried opening said folders and I cannot. Any suggestions? The ROM is working fine but this errors in recovery are worrying.

I did not fix it yet. I made some research and found that the mobile is bricked. I installed the latest Rom from here and the latest TWRP from here too. Last week I installed the same Rom and it worked perfectly but when I tried to update the new weekly Rom it got stuck.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

I did not fix it yet. I made some research and found that the mobile is bricked. I installed the latest Rom from here and the latest TWRP from here too. Last week I installed the same Rom and it worked perfectly but when I tried to update the new weekly Rom it got stuck.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
Which device ?? Of course not santoni ..

I have mi 9 ..
This update is good but there is much battery drain .. so I returned back to 2020.11.11...
Mi9, minimal battery drain.
Screenshot_2020-12-12-10-11-31-355_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

I don't set wallpaper image from gallery on mi note 10
f95c00d1d4edd8ebbbd2bd3a360542df.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 10 mediante Tapatalk

Hey team,
I have a mi 10 umi and using this newest weekly. My twrp is 3.4.0-11.0-1109, since the problems with twrp I just update always via otg and I'm totally fine with that.

Question should I upgrade to another twrp or just stay with this method?

Will when twrp is fixed in the future the weekly auto install it?

Hey team,
I have a mi 10 umi and using this newest weekly. My twrp is 3.4.0-11.0-1109, since the problems with twrp I just update always via otg and I'm totally fine with that.

Question should I upgrade to another twrp or just stay with this method?

Will when twrp is fixed in the future the weekly auto install it?
Stay at this method ..
If we have a new workable twrp we can do ota updates , since then continue as you did ..

Reactions: naga9ine
Which exactly twrp did you use ( 1206 or 0317 ) and what exactly did you done to update and stuck ??
TWRP 0317. I installed the rom from HMK305G_20.11.18v12-11 and it worked perfectly, after four days, I went to update and when I pressed update the mobile went to TWRP and asked me for a password, I tried my password without success. Then I rebooted the mobile but the version of the ROM has changed drastically, I wiped the dalvic, data, cache and internal storage installed the new ROM 20.12.2 v 12-11 and booted again and the mobile went to my old settings with the same version of ROM. Than I went to re install it again and bricked.

alright.. thanks! btw, this is the Beta right?

Not sure if i should take stable or beta tbh.
Mi 10 (umi) is having compatibility problems with TWRP. I understand that MiFlash will not work with umi now either. If you are happy working with Fastboot, then the weekly beta ROMs are a possiblity; otherwise, the Stable ROM would be the better way to go.
Yes - read through previous posts.

Reactions: Hundder
I think that 20.12.10 for Poco includes the chinese 1206 twrp now ..

Dude, are you sure? Inside the installer zip, there isn't any longer the 3.4.0 with lack of decryption capability, but now a new full-featured TWRP version which can also be accessed via system power menu and button shortcut? That would mean, we can update via OTA up to now!

Yes - you should be able to install it via OTG-USB. However, you will not be able to clear the Dalvik and cache. How relevant that will be, I cannot say. As I always do, I would recommend backing up before installing the new ROM.

i tried to install magisk via OTG whit no success... error 1

hi guys a question, on the EU weekly if I want to change the Launcher with a more updated one, always MI Launcher, the appvault and the search bar disappear, is this normal? how can i restore them on the new alpha version of the Launcher? thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.