MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
I am currently on 20.12.2 Mi9T and cannot seem to find SoT in the battery settings anymore?
Also the battery life isn't that good. I am thinking of updating to this version. Is the battery life better? Also is there another way of increasing battery performance except factory resetting?
What will happen if I clear cache and dalvik in twrp after updating the rom? Is this gonna reset my device?

Reactions: Ryoma
Dude, are you sure? Inside the installer zip, there isn't any longer the 3.4.0 with lack of decryption capability, but now a new full-featured TWRP version which can also be accessed via system power menu and button shortcut? That would mean, we can update via OTA up to now!
No there isn't , OP at first/second post said that twrp changed for lmi and cmi with the 1206 twrp ..
Twrp works fine ..
So yes , you can update via OTA ..

Reactions: Allessa
TWRP 0317. I installed the rom from HMK305G_20.11.18v12-11 and it worked perfectly, after four days, I went to update and when I pressed update the mobile went to TWRP and asked me for a password, I tried my password without success. Then I rebooted the mobile but the version of the ROM has changed drastically, I wiped the dalvic, data, cache and internal storage installed the new ROM 20.12.2 v 12-11 and booted again and the mobile went to my old settings with the same version of ROM. Than I went to re install it again and bricked.
Change twrp first , you can't update with 0317 ..
Android 11 doesn't accept pin numpers to decrypt your files in twrp ( it's written almost at every page )..
Before you do a new flash update you have to disable fingerprints and pin , but you can use a pattern which is decrypt storage at twrp ..
Now you have to format data and reflash the rom to be sure ..
Enter twrp , Advanced / Format data / type yes and hit enter ..
Go back to main twrp menu and choose , Reboot / Recovery ( phone will be enter to twrp again ) ...
Connect to pc and copy rom zip at memory..
Choose , Wipe / and swipe cursor right to factory reset ..
Go back to twrp main menu and choose , Install / choose the rom zip ..
Swipe to confirm flash...
When installation finish choose left button to Wipe cache and dalvik ..
Reboot system ..
Done ..

EDIT
Probably you have to try all this with the newest twrp for your device 1206 ..

Last edited:
hi guys a question, on the EU weekly if I want to change the Launcher with a more updated one, always MI Launcher, the appvault and the search bar disappear, is this normal? how can i restore them on the new alpha version of the Launcher? thank you so much
Remove update Launcher from setting.
Disinstalla gli aggiornamenti dalle impostazioni delle applicazioni

This build dual app can works without any out of memory anymore, more smoother than older build with my K30 5G

Reactions: Sylar82
Android 11 doesn't accept pin numpers to decrypt your files in twrp ( it's written almost at every page )..
Before you do a new flash update you have to disable fingerprints and pin , you can use a pattern which is decrypt storage at twrp ..
Now you have to format data and reflash the rom to be sure ..
Enter twrp , Advanced / Format data / type yes and hit enter ..
Go back to main twrp menu and choose , Reboot / Recovery ( phone will be enter to twrp again ) ...
Connect to pc and copy rom zip at memory..
Choose , Wipe / and swipe cursor right to factory reset ..
Go back to twrp main menu and choose , Install / choose the rom zip ..
Swipe to confirm flash...
When installation finish choose left button to Wipe cache and dalvik ..
Reboot system ..
Done ..

EDIT
Probably you have to try all this with the newest twrp for your device 1206 ..
Actualy, i have this TWRP: TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30_5G-CN-wzsx150, and ROM 20.11.12, if i want update, Do i have change TWRP? or Do i have disable pin and finger before tu update?
NOTE: I mean the PIN and finger of the normal unlocking of the mobile
With TWRP 317 I couldn´t install ROM 20.11.12 (error 7)

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "PieroAnt, post: 577234, membro: 263572"]
Rimuovi Update Launcher dall'impostazione.
Disinstalla gli aggiornamenti dalle impostazioni delle applicazioni
[/CITAZIONE]
Eliminare gli aggiornamenti del Launcher dall'app e quindi installare il nuovo Launcher?

Actualy, i have this TWRP: TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30_5G-CN-wzsx150, and ROM 20.11.12, if i want update, Do i have change TWRP? or Do i have disable pin and finger before tu update?
With TWRP 317 I couldn´t install ROM 20.11.12 (error 7)
Yes you have to deactivate fingerprint and pin or you can use a pattern instead of pin numpers..
Then you can update via OTA ..

Edit
Please , upload also twrp 0623 for @barbezz , it has the old twrp 0317 and he can't update ..
I gave him the latest 1206 , i think that will work also , but just in case it's good to have 0623 too..

Yes you have to deactivate fingerprint and pin or you can use a pattern instead of pin numpers..
Then you can update via OTA ..

Edit
Please , upload also twrp 0623 for @barbezz , it has the old twrp 0317 and he can't update ..
I gave him the latest 1206 , i think that will work also , but just in case it's good to have 0623 too..
Thanks, but i mean the PIN and finger of the normal unlocking of the mobile. I always update from wl TWRP not from OTA
Thanks

Clean install
Full wipe and install with new twrp 1206 + OTG

100% perfect and stable
Thanks devs for this amazing job

Screenshot-2020-12-10-19-02-45-571-com-android-settings.jpg
What's your font name?

It seems that many of us forget or do not read the rules.
It never hurts to remember them.
It is for the good of the entire Community.

1. Check BUGS section for issues FIRST before posting, if someone has already posted the BUG / ROM version related then DO NOT keep posting the same thing again and again. It won't fix the issue any faster and it just causes aggravation! repeat offenders will be banned from this resource!

2. STOP ASKING for ROM ETA's, STOP asking why a ROM is not available for download, if its not there its NOT THERE!

3. English posting only - Foreign language posts in the ROM release thread are not helpful. Our team speak majority English for ease of communication. If you continue to break this rule on the ROM releases threads you will be BANNED permanently!

4. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION FIRST (Top right of the forum header area) before posting your issue, someone may have already commented it (Likewise this is a CALL TO CHECK BUG SECTION AS WELL!). If you are TOO LAZY to check first then you DO NOT deserve a response or support!

5. Comments such as "buggy ass ROM", "crap release" etc will be deemed as defamatory and will result in an immediate ban! Likewise any abusive comments directed any direction.

Our group is made of volunteers, we are NOT paid to serve people, we CAN'T control Xiaomi internal bugs for the most part or design flaws of AOSP et al.

Every week there is the same tide of repeating comments, asking for ROMS and other such things. If you CAN'T be bothered to read / search first then expect to be banned! This is my final word as Site founder / admin, our team become tired of the same garbage posts by a minority of lazy people who can't be bothered to CHECK / READ before they post!

Reactions: gkalen
I believe I've found a bug, since last weeks version I believe in my Mi 9 SE. Sometimes the display switches to HDR even tho I'm just using it without watching any HDR content. I don't know why this happens but it's constantly switching and it's kind of annoying. If I play an HDR video on YouTube and then close it, the screen goes back to normal. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: sdfre3
Status
Not open for further replies.