MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my 9T Pro the notification volume is always on max, but since this update (unless I didn't notice it before) after turning on and off the silence button, the volume bar is still on max but the real volume is lower. After turning off the silence button I always have to move the notification volume bar

Thanks, it works
CAP manager was on already, disabled and enabled again, working
Doesn't really work for me either on my Mi 10 Ultra. When I do all the step it's end with that i just enabled simcard 2. I don't even have a Sim or use that one.

Skickat från min M2007J1SC via Tapatalk

CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Added support for Mi 10T Pro (apollopro, same ROM as apollo)
Optimization - Restored transparent background for Notification shade/Control center and other things hidden for low-GPU devices [e.g. Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 8]
Fix - OK Google didn't work properly [Snapdragon 865 devices, Android 11]
Fix - Battery percentage was displayed incorrectly while using "Wave" charging animation
Fix - Swipe up from corner for Google Assistant freezed and blocked navigation [Android 11 devices]
Fix - Recents panel is crashing when System launcher is not set as the default launcher [Android 11 devices, WIP]

Permissions
Fix - Chinese text in messages related to Clipboard access permissions

System launcher
Fix - "Show suggestions" (in Recents panel) toggle was missing [Android 11 devices]

Camera
Fix - Chinese shortcuts on the Home screen

Gallery
Optimization - Video editing is smoother now
Optimization - Support for more video formats

This update will replace your TWRP with the working one for Mi 10 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro.
It's LAST Android 10 update for Redmi Note 8, Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9 Lite, Mi 10T/Pro, Mi 9T Pro, Mi 9 Pro. Next updates with Android 11.
Due to preparing for MIUI 12.5 release MIUI beta updates are suspended starting from 14th December
Это последнее обновление для rn7 ?

Any ideas on how to solve deep sleep not working on Mi 10T? Screen off battery life is terrible.

Any ideas on how to solve deep sleep not working on Mi 10T? Screen off battery life is terrible.
As prove of no complaint on this subject and what I can confirm with my phone.
Deep sleep is perfectly working since one month. And it was a big surprise for me.....
That is definitively not the case for the fingerprint reactivity. Terrible!!!!
Comparison with RN9S is killing.
For your issue I suggest you to do a full clean install. Deep sleep must work after that

As prove of no complaint on this subject and what I can confirm with my phone.
Deep sleep is perfectly working since one month. And it was a big surprise for me.....
That is definitively not the case for the fingerprint reactivity. Terrible!!!!
Comparison with RN9S is killing.
For your issue I suggest you to do a full clean install. Deep sleep must work after that
I did clean install and deep sleep is not working on this version.

Deep sleep is working on this version!
Find what application is blocking deep sleep to start on your phone.
Oh God... I'm not new in flashing custom ROMs and when I say that deep sleep is not working on Mi 10T then it's not working, I don't have reason to lie. I formatted data partition and clean flashed this version and phone is awake all the time. None of the applications are blocking deep sleep, it's system itself.

Oh God... I'm not new in flashing custom ROMs and when I say that deep sleep is not working on Mi 10T then it's not working, I don't have reason to lie. I formatted data partition and clean flashed this version and phone is awake all the time. None of the applications are blocking deep sleep, it's system itself.
Taken from FAQs on the official TWRP website:
"If you're installing a nightly update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset."

Reactions: geoorg
Taken from FAQs on the official TWRP website:
"If you're installing a nightly update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset."
People just find it hard to read, and no matter how many time you say it, they will still be people who make same mistakes and claiming to know what they are doing.
It's so annoying!
Reading is not a chore
Searching is not a chore
Following instructions is not a chore

Good evening, I found this way to activate the volte

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
CAP manager cant be open in mi9t
dont know why

I can´t install Whatsapp and Whatsapp Business simultaneously in my Mi9 Lite. How can fix this?

Mi 9 pro 5g, I found one bug, after enable DND, and re enable it, the ring tone is deselect. I need to re select the ring tone to work again normally.

Reactions: Sylar82
Tryed to go from stable to this weekly on k20pro/mi 9t pro ended in a twrp bootloop.
I thought dirty flash with wipe cache and dalvik was possible.
Isn't it ?
Thanks

Anyone has skygo and got it working with xiaomi.eu?

Mine is not working. I'm rooted and magisked. But both hidden, i don't know if the rom or rooting is the problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.