MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi calendar does not sync calendar from my google account! Date of synchronisation stays at 1970.
No birthdays are shown from my contacts.

After installing Google Calendar from the apstore, synchronisation is ok in Mi Calendar.
After uninstall Google Calendar synchronisation of the Mi Calendar doesnt work again.

Hello,
Are there any plans of releasing xiaomi.eu firmware for Redmi Note 9 pro 5G? If there is already one please let me know where I can find it. Thank you!

Mi 10 Ultra here coming from 20.9.24 due to Dual Apps bug. Working on this release (well some images on dual WhatsApp can't be opened because they are not found, but the images are downloaded once per click, but this is an ancient bug). SafetyNet passed with Magisk, now device fingerprint is its own fingerprint as detected as Mi 10 Ultra. Ok Google also working. So far so good.

Thank you very much for your work guys.

anyone knows how to get full screen gestures working on third party launchers like Nova?

I just installed this version and realized that voLTE was disabled and it is imposible to turn it on, my carrier needs that option to work so I can not make phone calls nor send messages

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
Mi 10 Ultra here coming from 20.9.24 due to Dual Apps bug. Working on this release (well some images on dual WhatsApp can't be opened because they are not found, but the images are downloaded once per click, but this is an ancient bug). SafetyNet passed with Magisk, now device fingerprint is its own fingerprint as detected as Mi 10 Ultra. Ok Google also working. So far so good.

Thank you very much for your work guys.
Battery drains faster and the phone gets hotter while charging.

Can someone help me pleeease? I cannot use my phone!!
I am not familiar with K30 5G (picasso). However, if it were on my phone I would try:
Make sure that you have flashed a TWRP that you know works.
Get into TWRP; do a Factory reset; reboot to system.

If that does not work, then it sounds as though there is something quite wrong with it.
I should then look at installing the stock ROM through Fastboot, ie. starting from scratch.

Good morning friends, I need your help, my tucana got stuck in a twrp bootloop with the last weekly A11, what are the steps to install the weekly one without being in twrp bootloop, thanks

Good morning friends, I need your help, my tucana got stuck in a twrp bootloop with the last weekly A11, what are the steps to install the weekly one without being in twrp bootloop, thanks
I would suggest (irrespective of tucana), that if everything is working correctly now:
Before updating, take a full backup;
Make sure that you have flashed a TWRP that you know works;
Avoiding non-standard apps, install the new beta weekly ROM;
and reboot to system.

From FAQs on the official TWRP website:
"If you're installing a nightly update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset."

Attachments

• VOLTE3.jpg
    VOLTE3.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 223
  • VOLTE4.jpg
    VOLTE4.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 219
  • VOLTE5.jpg
    VOLTE5.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 208
Good evening, I found this way to activate the volte

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It works thx. Do you hava similar trick to get work VoWiFi as well?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks, it works
CAP manager was on already, disabled and enabled again, working

It works thx. Do you hava similar trick to get work VoWiFi as well?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
use the code for VoWIFI disable check (!) *#*#VOWIFI#*#* aka *#*#869434#*#* and should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.