MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my mi9T davinci now the darkness is too strong whenever I set autodarkness and the Chinese symbols on camera shortcuts are still there

Clean install
Full wipe and install with new twrp 1206 + OTG

100% perfect and stable
Thanks devs for this amazing job

Screenshot-2020-12-10-19-02-45-571-com-android-settings.jpg
is OTG mandatory to make it work (lmi)?

Reactions: Eliobetancourt
I installed again TWRP 3.4.0, the partition is again f2fs and my phone is again a Mi 10.
I wipe cache, dalvik and i formated data.
I connected via usb the phone to my pc, i see a folder with name TWRP, i copied the ROM 20.12.10 to this folder, from TWRP on my phone i can access to this folder, i installed the rom, i did REBOOT, and now my phone is in TWRP loop, i tried many times, nothing, my phone continue to open the TWRP.
THERE AREN'T ERRORS IN INSTALLATION.
WTF.
I would suggest that you have a look at What should I wipe in TWRP? from the official TWRP site.
It doesn't recommend any of this wiping, formatting, or other things that tend to brick phones. Have you tried a simple TWRP Factory reset?

Ref: Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi)
I have been looking at the 'new' recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img (possibly now referred to as TWRP 3.4.2b-1206). This is a more stable version of its predecessor (3.4.2b-0623). However, you still have the long waits, and still have to aim below where you want to click! The 3.4.2b-1206 can reside in recovery memory without adversely affecting things. However, you still cannot boot directly into it (from the system) - you end up in Fastboot. Neither the Power menu, nor Power & Vol+ will go into Recovery. You finish up in Fastboot.
The stable 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) is still being installed with the ROM.

Those who want to remain installing through USB-OTG (or without decryption) need do absolutely nothing, and continue as before. However, because there is no decryption, the Dalvik and cache cannot be cleared.

Those who want to install (and do other things, like backup ;)) through TWRP can either leave the 3.4.0 in recovery memory or flash the 3.4.2b-1026 to recovery memory. My (brief) testing has shown 3.4.2b-1026 to be stable to remain in memory. However you will still have to boot into TWRP (whichever version) through Fastboot.

holy cow this weekly is magic! on my mi 10 ultra i had like 100/256gb used of storage that i always suspected were too much for 1 month usage... now i have confirmation of my suspect, after this update they become 45/256gb... how is it possible?? all my data still here of course

• Haha
Reactions: BigBossTech
After the new update:

1. My wifi calling option is missing

2. The option to enable volte is there, but i cannot turn it on

3. I try dial VoLTE *#*#86583#*#* & VoWIFI*#*#869434#*#* on the phone, but nothing happen

I'm using poco f2 pro and my carrier support volte and wifi calling
+1
same on Mi 9T , prior to this update i was on VoWIFI and now VoLTE cannot be activated.

On my mi9T davinci now the darkness is too strong whenever I set autodarkness and the Chinese symbols on camera shortcuts are still there
clear all data (cache + data) on camera app and the chinese characters will be cleared.
darkness is the same for me - recheck your settings

Reactions: Ксения
RN8 Feedback - installed and runs fine.
Changes noticed:
Notification panel background back to having blur - thank xiaomi.eu team!
My Revolut banking app is working properly with fingerprint now, it was showing wrong fingerprint before I have touched it in previous versions.
Chinese symbols in the shortcuts for the camera are gone now.
The phone is very fluid.
The Google Assistant is kinda fiddly to launch with the corner gesture, needed to disable and enable it to get it to work, if you uninstall the updates it works a bit faster, so Google must have done something. But know when I say open Camera it doesn't crash anymore but opens *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* which is an improvement.
There is less RAM available but that doesn't seem to impact performance, has anyone else noticed that or is it just my configuration?

hello guys. ca anyone help with my problems
updated to the latest beta i have problems
1. after installing magisk (any versions) the phone is bootloop
2. call recorder isn't correctly working (cant listen recordings)
pls help!

why only 4 animations? you had more

Attachments

• IMG_20201211_080010.jpg
    IMG_20201211_080010.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 412
Ref: Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi)
I have been looking at the 'new' recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img (possibly now referred to as TWRP 3.4.2b-1206). This is a more stable version of its predecessor (3.4.2b-0623). However, you still have the long waits, and still have to aim below where you want to click! The 3.4.2b-1206 can reside in recovery memory without adversely affecting things. However, you still cannot boot directly into it (from the system) - you end up in Fastboot. Neither the Power menu, nor Power & Vol+ will go into Recovery. You finish up in Fastboot.
The stable 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) is still being installed with the ROM.

Those who want to remain installing through USB-OTG (or without decryption) need do absolutely nothing, and continue as before. However, because there is no decryption, the Dalvik and cache cannot be cleared.

Those who want to install (and do other things, like backup ;)) through TWRP can either leave the 3.4.0 in recovery memory or flash the 3.4.2b-1026 to recovery memory. My (brief) testing has shown 3.4.2b-1026 to be stable to remain in memory. However you will still have to boot into TWRP (whichever version) through Fastboot.
So should I boot version 0623 or 1206 from fastboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.