MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that you are able to boot from system / phone into 3.4.2b-1206, without going through Fastboot?
When I tried it, it did not work.
I said that .. "or you can boot to 1206 through fastboot mode" ..
Of course there is no other way to enter twrp 0623 or 1206. .

Reactions: Iain_B
guys sorry for this post, but anyone could tell me if there is not weekly this week for Mi Note 10 or I can't see it? it's strange cause when some device is not updated, in the main post developer write about it. thank you very much

guys sorry for this post, but anyone could tell me if there is not weekly this week for Mi Note 10 or I can't see it? it's strange cause when some device is not updated, in the main post developer write about it. thank you very much
It's in 20.12.9 folder with A10 roms ..

On my Mi 9 Lite, everything works perfectly, but the animated always on display styles appear blurry and aren't as sharp as they were on the stable build (notice the difference between the clock text and the analogue clock face). I reckon this has more to do with Xiaomi and not with the devs here though and I'll hope that it will get fixed as soon as possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-11-13-19-42-366_com.miui.aod[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-11-13-19-42-366_com.miui.aod[1].jpg
    322 KB · Views: 292
  • Screenshot_2020-12-11-13-20-07-951_com.miui.aod[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-11-13-20-07-951_com.miui.aod[1].jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 259
После обновления не могу в заметки вставить скопированный текст. При нажатии вставить ни чего не происходит

Unfortunately the problem with the audio has not yet been resolved. If you restart the phone, even putting it on silent, you will not hear the notifications, you have to enter sounds, decrease and increase all volumes, then it will work.
this bug is very annoying.

POCO F2 PRO

• Sad
Reactions: sdfre3 and Hundder
Yes - but be aware that there are issues/difficulties which are specific to umi. They are detailed above and in previous threads.
Do you think its worth for me to switch to Xiaomi.eu?

I also has many bugs with the original ROM. And its extremely annoying

The rom is very good, the only problem is that my MI 9T does not show any wallpaper, only the black screen (the positive part is that it saves battery haha) but I don't know how to solve it
I also have this issue. Were you able to fix it?

no !
and the "automated tasks" still does not work too

back to 20.11.11 again...
I partially solved it by installing APK new version Google Play Services
Try it ... and see if the situation improves for you too.
Instead ... after this latest version, I have problems entering the "Battery" section.
The phone freezes for a few seconds.

Has the previous battery drain issue been solved on Mi 9?
I partially solved it by installing APK new version Google Play Services
Try it ... and see if the situation improves for you too.
Instead ... after this latest version, I have problems entering the "Battery" section.
The phone freezes for a few seconds.

Hi thank you for ROM I have a question for umi (mi10) it says Google play store "not certified" why?
b65599165420b4b958ac3412724c4c3e.jpg

Poslano sa mog Mi 10 koristeći Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "dattohead, post: 576954, membro: 248106"]
Infelizmente, o problema com o áudio ainda não foi resolvido. Se você reiniciar o telefone, mesmo colocando-o no modo silencioso, você não ouvirá as notificações, terá que inserir sons, diminuir e aumentar todos os volumes, então vai funcionar.
este bug é muito irritante.

POCO F2 PRO
[/CITAR]
M10 MTOO AUDIO OFF

Reactions: dattohead
Hi, I've found xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_20.12.9_v12-10.zip on androidfilehost.com, but my last week updated Mi9Tpro says on OTA: you are up to date. Wich is the true? Thanks.
Same issue here, also on Mi 9T Pro (raphael). Updater keeps saying, my version is up-to-date, even though I have 20.12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.