MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, right, but someone should read it...
Shame on me.
:)

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Link
Does this mean no more weekly beta builds?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
I hope that this offer of stability with Miui 12.5 will come, especially for umi (& cmi & lmi) and TWRP.
Unfortunately, some of the "solutions" being suggested here are beyond the capabilities of many, and seem to be causing further instabilities and problems, which some are attempting to resolve with even more complications.
Often, the simplest solution is the best.

Reactions: Frits28
I think this rom has a problem with Netflix because I cant watch HD Videos on Netflix because custom Rom ?
Can you guys fix it or its not possible ?
It's because there is no Widevine L1 support yet for Android 11 (for Redmi K20/Mi 9T)...
We are waiting to Xiaomi to release necessary file(s), in the upcoming first "Global" Android 11 ROM update. ;)

Reactions: choully
Hi Can I update my MIUI Version 12.3 by xiaomi.eu 20.12.2 Beta to to xiaomi.eu 20.12.9 without using fastboot and wiping data?

I want to update using the phones auto update.

Attachments

• viber_image_2020-12-16_09-51-52.jpg
    viber_image_2020-12-16_09-51-52.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 189
Well, this has been the worst update in a long time. Redmi Note 8. Sluggish to a crawl. The -1 page and swipe up search gestures work when they feel like it. All apps, all of them, take a lot of time to open, if even. Even typing is laggy. The home screen becomes irresponsive randomly. Cleared data, cache and all that crap. Same ****** performance. Weird thing is I'm a weekly updater, and last week everything was snappy. I hope next update is better.

Very bad performance in Redmi Note 8 with this version D: the previous version was almost perfect and no laggy
Yes, it was like this after updating to this weekly, but after a clean flash it was fixed - smooth performance and 2 out of 4 GB free. Keep in mind that Xiaomi probably changed something and in this weekly the decryption in TWRP doesn't work so after formatting DATA and setting the phone up you will not be able to decrypt in TWRP. Also Google backup doesn't work if you have lock enabled on the phone.

Well, this has been the worst update in a long time. Redmi Note 8. Sluggish to a crawl. The -1 page and swipe up search gestures work when they feel like it. All apps, all of them, take a lot of time to open, if even. Even typing is laggy. The home screen becomes irresponsive randomly. Cleared data, cache and all that crap. Same ****** performance. Weird thing is I'm a weekly updater, and last week everything was snappy. I hope next update is better.
I also have rn8. And the first days after the update, it also slowed down and was buggy. But then everything stabilized. But yes, this is the worst update in a while. We are waiting for the next

... go to
Settings / Privacy protection / Privacy / Protect clipboard /
then select the corresponding app (Chrome was selected)
then turn off 'Notify when apps access items in the clipboard' and tick 'Always allow'.

this is frustrating because i need to do this to a lot of apps...

Last edited:
Hi Can I update my MIUI Version 12.3 by xiaomi.eu 20.12.2 Beta to to xiaomi.eu 20.12.9 without using fastboot and wiping data?

I want to update using the phones auto update.
Hello,

Of course you can use the built-in Updater in xiaomi.eu ROMs. ;)

Only thing you need is to have a working TWRP installed on your device.

:)

Hey team,
I have a mi 10 umi and using this newest weekly. My twrp is 3.4.0-11.0-1109, since the problems with twrp I just update always via otg and I'm totally fine with that.

Question should I upgrade to another twrp or just stay with this method?

Will when twrp is fixed in the future the weekly auto install it?
hello
Could you share how to update via OTG?or you can share a link?

Yes, it was like this after updating to this weekly, but after a clean flash it was fixed - smooth performance and 2 out of 4 GB free. Keep in mind that Xiaomi probably changed something and in this weekly the decryption in TWRP doesn't work so after formatting DATA and setting the phone up you will not be able to decrypt in TWRP. Also Google backup doesn't work if you have lock enabled on the phone.
I, how can I do a clean install if decrypt doesn't work?

Reactions: superpulosu
I, how can I do a clean install if decrypt doesn't work?
You can still format DATA - disable MTP first. This will delete everything you have in internal storage! You would need a SD card or an USB OTG to have the weekly zip file for reinstallation since it cannot be in the internal storage.

Reactions: Lordjontan
??????
I don't know about your TWRP, but in my TWRP if you read within it, just before you format data, IN RED TYPE, it says "... and removes encryption on internal storage." before you enter 'yes'.
So maybe this might have something to do with problems in decryption?

Good day;

For the Redmi Note 7 device, it is presenting speed problems, the applications take longer to open, even entering the system settings takes 12s to load the options when it was immediate before.

Hello, I would like if it is possible that someone could confirm that it is beta, it is possible to install it on a my 10T Pro. I am currently on the stable 12.0.7 Xiaomi.eu

Thank you very much and greetings!!!

Sorry, for my english

Surely I too have noticed a higher battery consumption in the latest versions.
I partially solved it, doing clean install of the latest version.
I'm afraid that Android 11 will become unusable on this device (Mi 9) precisely because of the battery issues...

I'm afraid that Android 11 will become unusable on this device (Mi 9) precisely because of the battery issues...
No ... it is not said. It's all about ROM optimization ... and until a few weeks ago, we had no battery issues.
It is not the Android version that does the abnormal battery consumption, but its optimization.

Reactions: LOLO9393
Status
Not open for further replies.