MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why format data after you have installed the ROM?? The installation process, in most instances, correctly prepares for the ROM.
Try installing the ROM again.
If it does not load the system, try a Factory reset from within TWRP.
Sadly it did not help a factory reset, tried a couple of times.
After the install the phone turns on and i see the "mi logo" and it fibrates, then it goes to black and i see the "MI logo" again and then it goes to TWRP..

Anyone else having problems with SafetyNet after last update? I'm no longer able to use banking apps. CTS profile is always false whatever I do. Tried hide props but still nothing. If I go back to an older build will it fix or am I wasting my time? Thanks

Give a look at this link, I resolved CTS false problem (Mi9 lite). I hope this helps.

Hello, today (if things go as planned) I'll probably unlock my bootloader (~168hours will have passed by afternoon). I'm thinking whether I should install this version or the upcoming one which seems to be a big one. Is it stated anywhere if it's gonna be beta or stable (I'd ~prefer to use betas on my xiaomi, so if the next one is a stable one I might go through the process of setting up the phone multiple times)?
As an extra (a bit irrelevant) question, when I'll unlock the bootloader will xiaomi need to verify my number with an sms or is adding a number to my account prior to unlocking enough? (Becaue I've ~been having problems making xiaomi verify my number with an sms, but I've added it to my mi account, I may have to top up my balance to make it work.)

I don't even have any account there, still having problem...so should I reset/reinstall the ROM?
yes, you don't have any dual app? for precaution keep a rom in some file, and in every strange thing you can just flash it
i recommend just dirty flashing and wiping the caches

OK Google (Assistant) didn't work on my Redmi K30 5G (Android 11 - MIUI 12.1.1), not turn on at all. (automatic switch back/ turn off by itself)
mine is working fine with the latest version.
And do you have printscreen problems? like almost every time i try to screenshot it doesn't work on first time, i had to try at least 3 times and them it gives me a notification from android (i don't remember exactly)" wasn't able to (save or capture) the screen"
ps:now the screenshot worked fine in the 1 try

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 10.42.18 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 10.42.18 AM.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
I think a little misunderstanding here - :)
X2 is not the name of the font.
X2 = 'Me as well' / I'm also interested.
i think the font is Eurostile rounded ,if my themes app let me, i will try and update a printscreen with the font.
i dont find it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: fermintm
Hello, today (if things go as planned) I'll probably unlock my bootloader (~168hours will have passed by afternoon). I'm thinking whether I should install this version or the upcoming one which seems to be a big one. Is it stated anywhere if it's gonna be beta or stable (I'd ~prefer to use betas on my xiaomi, so if the next one is a stable one I might go through the process of setting up the phone multiple times)?
As an extra (a bit irrelevant) question, when I'll unlock the bootloader will xiaomi need to verify my number with an sms or is adding a number to my account prior to unlocking enough? (Becaue I've ~been having problems making xiaomi verify my number with an sms, but I've added it to my mi account, I may have to top up my balance to make it work.)
A suggestion - do a simple install of whichever ROM you are going decide upon. However, you do not mention what phone you have. Do NOT format, wipe, or do anything that may adversely affect the installation. There should not really be any problem with the installation. IF, for any reason, the installation does not work 100%, then initially try a Factory reset from withing TWRP. This should keep all your files intact, but reset the system.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hi there, is the rom stable enough on a Mi 9T non pro? Im on the latest Android 10 build and i want to update, will be there any problem updating? Id rather prefer not formatting all data, idk if dirty update is possible. Thanks!

However, you do not mention what phone you have.
Haha, we ~have the same phone (mi 10 256gb). Also I managed to unlock the bootloader, so I'll probably try out those betas soon, when I'll have time.
Btw, I've ~been reading your posts for ~the last 1-2 months and they seem very helpful (and you probably know what you do).
Edit: I "fixed" my signature so that I might be more specific in the future.

Last edited:
Goodnight. I just realized checking on my mi10pro that in this latest version of the rom 20.12.10 the Volte option has stopped working and the Vowifi option has disappeared. In settings now appear that my operator (O2 Spain) is not compatible. Until this version of the rom the VoLTE was working perfectly for me. I suppose that something was missing in this version of the rom that in previous versions it was. I have tried reinstalling the previous version and it works perfectly again. I think it is clear a failure of this version. Attached images of the problem.

This rom is 20.12.2
Screenshot_2020-12-21-21-29-32-746_com.android.phone~2.jpg

This rom is 20.12.10
IMG_20201221_233526.jpg

This call is in the rom 20.12.2
IMG_20201221_213220.jpg

This call is in the rom 20.12.10
Screenshot_2020-12-21-23-44-26-975_com.android.contacts~2.png

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20201221_233526.jpg
    IMG_20201221_233526.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_2020-12-21-21-32-04-984_com.android.contacts~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-21-21-32-04-984_com.android.contacts~2.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 135
thank you, cuz i have a bug about bubbles chat fb messenger. it shows but have a blur white. and i cant touch or do anything on this, even pull down control center. it show only time. i only can swipe to home. may i ask. is stable rom has this bug ?
View attachment 33448
Hi
Same issue (mi9t). The old beta that works with speech bubbles can no longer send photos or videos. Has anyone found a solution?

Anyone has issues with PayPal and Amazon Shopping not working? Even after 2 formats and 2 different builds flashed they still constantly crash after startup. Mind you...magisk hide is enabled and safety net passes normally. Gpay and bank apps work fine ...it's just PayPal and Amazon that don't want to play nice. Any ideas?

I thought Android 11 was coming last friday??

Also i got a problem: Wifi freezes and i have to disable and enable it again

I am facing camera error in this weekly build.
Each time I open Camera app, it's showing-
"insert SD card before using camera"

I can't take photos/videos.

Fresh install. App data clean not helps.

Device: Redmi K30 5G (picasso)

i had 1 time error, now it's ok
format data before install rom

Status
Not open for further replies.