MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When using messenger bubble chat, the screen will be darkened, some one tell me how to fix it

@anhvtvtv:
go to settings, display, dark mode and dark mode in individual apps. switch off the dark mode for the desired app. I also have a few apps that don't support dark mode properly.

please upload smaller pictures in the future. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-27-19-18-20-341_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-27-19-18-20-341_com.android.settings.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
I saw this happening to me when saving long "scrollshots". It saves the scrollshot, but it says in the motification bar it didn't. Well, as long as in reality it takes the pic it ~doesn't annoy me (much).
2extra notes:

Work profile ~works much better with island app (from playstore).

Also did you manage to give lp root access and not brick your phone? @lucastmendoncaf
well , giving root access to lp did not brick my phone at first, what bricked it was the posterior things. started with facebook crashing again and
i made it worse after installing the emulation thing and rebooting F everything started crashing.
The Second one is when i tried using Edxposed, some minor problems trying to make it work, and i had the great idea to reboot using the edxposed manager options, doesn't even pass the boot logo, i tried to remove magisk and at least the boot logo appears, but only that.
PS. Sometimes the extended screenshot works, like in whatsapp but in chrome it dont.
I Do and dont recommend anyone doing that, I do if you enjoy bricking and unbricking the phone(i had these days and i learned good thing), Seek the perfection of a near bricked rom with customiuizer.
And i dont if you like your phone and your mental health, have anything important/usage on the phone

well , giving root access to lp did not brick my phone at first, what bricked it was the posterior things. started with facebook crashing again
Btw, the phone was ~working normally after I gave root access to lp (~just the root access enable/disable tab on magisk manager didn't work). After trying to reboot though.... it ~got stuck there.
Also, indeed, scrollshot doesn't seem to work on chrome, ripperronies...

Interesting news regarding Miui 12.5:
Xiaomi likely to unveil MIUI 12.5 update on December 28 alongside Mi 11 series
"And from more recent developments, it is now emerging that Xiaomi will unveil the new MIU 12.5 skin on December 28 — the very same day the Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro are expected to launch."
Miui 12.5, it seems, will be in beta form for the moment, until the stable release next year.
Beta is already starting. You can enroll through WeChat until tomorrow, 23:59 Beijing time. Mi 11 reveal and everything else starts at 19:30 and at 00:00 they'll push the first 12.5 build to everyone who enrolled by then.

At the moment there are 30k people enrolled, probably will be more. Sadly I can't enroll through WeChat because I don't really have someone to verify me, but it used to be possible to enroll directly through the Mi Community app. In the end it doesn't even matter since open beta starts early next year/month, closed beta will probably last a week or so in order to iron out critical bugs.

Reactions: Iain_B
Hi all. On mi 9se I had touch screen issue with latest ROM: touch was laggy or not responding, mostly swiping or in certain areas. On screen fingerprint reader didn't worked too. Strangely the issue persisted even in recovery (I could not swipe to clear cache), making me guess an hardware problem.
Reverting to 20.12.2 fixed the touch issues.
Now I have gallery constantly crashing, I guess for different setting data in the 20.12.9 release, but app data seems cannot be cleared. Any thoughts?

Beta is already starting. You can enroll through WeChat until tomorrow, 23:59 Beijing time. Mi 11 reveal and everything else starts at 19:30 and at 00:00 they'll push the first 12.5 build to everyone who enrolled by then.

At the moment there are 30k people enrolled, probably will be more. Sadly I can't enroll through WeChat because I don't really have someone to verify me, but it used to be possible to enroll directly through the Mi Community app. In the end it doesn't even matter since open beta starts early next year/month, closed beta will probably last a week or so in order to iron out critical bugs.
I was able to get accepted in the beta, had to pass a quiz as well. Anyways, will I already need to be on the China beta, or how will I be able to get on the 12.5 build?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hey I just noticed this today. My camera when taken on dark environment, will become green. Anyone face d same or have solution? Tq

Hey I just noticed this today. My camera when taken on dark environment, will become green. Anyone face d same or have solution? TqView attachment 33571
I found a solution. Turn off "enhanced image quality" in camera setting. Anyone can test whether u have the same issue taking dark picture with "enhance image quality" turned on?

Also i got a problem: Wifi freezes and i have to disable and enable it again

I have the same issue. After some time on Wifi there is no internet connection, while it still shows full strength.
Other devices on same Wifi working just fine.
After disabling and re-enabling Wifi it starts working again.

My Mi 9t runs A11, but there is no 3-dot notification in status bar ... only the notification icon is showing, please help me with this problem.thank all

hello i have an RN7 lavender and i want to know if this version 20.12.9 can be installed normally with orange fox without any problem

Status
Not open for further replies.