MIUI 11.2 20.2.20 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have strange issue in Mi Mix2S, many app icons after launch, will be turned in full black & white... only restart turn oringinal color

I have strange issue in Mi Mix2S, many app icons after launch, will be turned in full black & white... only restart turn oringinal color
I didn't experience this issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I didn't experience this issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

How could you put the silent mode icon to the right side? It is always next to the clock on my Mi 9.

Also, I don't see new animations and this bottom bar with the new version (not that I miss it), how come?
I dont know for both, the bar is there from this update but nothing do (not move even in swipe)

Hi, did anyone manage to install xposed and magisk? Also can we use a newer version of magisk instead of the 17.1 version linked in the description? Thanks

Animations after others will be a little shorter. But I wonder why the control panel icons have disappeared in recent applications and screen sharing, and this is what I miss.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

There's something wrong with the dark mode, in Tapatalk app. I just can't see the supposed with text. The system turned it to black.
Mi9
d1c0a7b659e6f72af41c74f86b4a1173.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

On Mi9 I notice a general slowdown, the animations take a while to open and the transition from one app to another is full of lag. even writing on the Gboard is difficult
No such issues on my Mi9. Phone is very smooth and fast with this update. Two steps ahead compared to last ROM. With dirty flash from 20.1.20.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.