Swipe and Reboot system
After 3/4 minutes
The phone restart

I've tested 20 times and had no problem

Thx to Rostzwiebel

[EDIT]
Sorry the problem is back when Google discover actived :-(

Problem is Google discover, if no selected, no problem blank icons
Hi on your mi 9 lite, do you have a tiny little glitch or flicker with the keyboard on going to home screen

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

What's that issue you had? Because on my Mi 9 SE I've had a bug related to my car's Bluetooth ever since the first Android 10 based ROM.
Bluetooth audio would stutter and skip, and sometimes randomly skip forward or backwards tracks. I installed the update last night after grabbing my device off the shelf when I saw they released this update. I had been using an old Pixel 2XL but the battery dies in like 9 hours on that, and is severely degraded.

This morning on my drive in to work it connected to my Raptor and played back normally and smoothly with no issues.

home screen blank icons on MI 9 Lite
Problem resolved !! (for me)

Back to recovery
TWRP ==> Wipe==>Advanced Wipe ==>select Dalvik/ART Cache
Swipe and Reboot system
After 3/4 minutes
The phone restart

I've tested 20 times and had no problem

Thx to Rostzwiebel

[EDIT]
Sorry the problem is back when Google discover actived :-(

Problem is Google discover, if no selected, no problem blank icons
Now try to activate Google discover and can confirm that's the problem app icons not appeared in home screen

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite

Now try to activate Google discover and can confirm that's the problem app icons not appeared in home screen

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite
Hi can you please tell me do you have that little glitch or shudder form the keyboard still??, its hardly noticeable....

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I did the update and as has already been reported, the wifi passwords have disappeared and the pin also fails from time to time!
I also had problems with two apps, which I fixed by uninstalling and installing again

Redmi note 7 Lavander

I have MI 9SE. I would like to ask for your opinion on stability, battery time, possible bugs or FC's after updating to this ROM. .

I just installed it on my Mi9se, too early to tell if it's stable and if the battery is good, but I'll try to review those points in few days.
But since I am under the Miui.eu rom (June 2019) I'm really satisfied with my Mi9se, everything runs great.
At first I wanted to test custom roms, but there is always sthg missing or bugs, whereas on this Xiaomi.eu roms, I have really few to none issues, stability is GREAT, battery backup also, it runs smooth, what else to ask :)
Thanks devs for the great work :D

TWRP not asking for decryption password after this update. How to fix? MI 9SE

upd: twrp decrypt PASSWORD - isn't working out too

This happened to me too, I did some digging and apparently you are supposed to remove security (fingerprints, password, etc) before updating with a dirty flash or this can happen. The solution is *supposedly* to format data and start fresh but I haven't had the time to do that yet so I've been using a USB-C flash drive to flash stuff.

CHANGELOG 20.2.27

System

New - "Adjust wallpaper to Dark mode" option
Optimization - Upgrade GPU driver version to improve system performance (Mi 10)
Fix - Occasionally wallpapers couldn't be filled in the entire screen
Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Improved system security. (some devices got March already)

Camera
New - Added change video speed and segment shooting feature (Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro)

Other optimizations and adjustments
Fix - Third-party dark mode adapted apps were globally reversed

DELAYED DEVICES:
phoenix, violet
We are as Turkish users suffer from network issue which can not be solved by the older modem given in the first post. Can anybody find a resolution for this issue pls? I really appreceiate for any help.

Following modem does NOT work anymore!
For Turkish users of MI8SE only:
After every new version, install this older modem file to get network signal

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Google broke Messages app beta with the update last night. Trying to MMS a picture crashes the app every time.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

My company made a monthly cut today and all the phones with security patches older than 2019-12-01 were cut off from email.

With 20.2.20 I had 2020-01-01 shown on my Mi 9 yet it still got banned. IT support told me the system sees 2019-11-01 and that's why I was cut off. They also see Android 9 as OS, weirdly enough.

When I saw this new update, 80 minutes fresh, I immediately jumped and updated my phone! It does say v20.2.27 now, but the security patch is still 2020-01-01, although I've expected 2020-02-01, as changelog suggests.

Anyway, my phone still reports 2019-11-01 to the company servers and I'm effectively disconnected until something changes. Hoping for a new patch in a week or two that brings February or March patches :/

Still, thank you dev guys for pushing these updates to us at such a great pace! Your efforts are, as always, very highly appreciated!

Download this to see what security patch is on your device >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.srlabs.snoopsnitch&hl=en

Do you use OrangeFox TWRP? Which version?
You also need to reflash the conversion patch after ROM update (do not forget to mount "System" and "Vendor" partition before).
:)

EDIT: Use new "v3" conversion patch for matching the Android security patch date.
This morning I haven't tap on post reply, sorry

No, twrp standard. I tried this method but I forget to tick system and vendor and not works, ticking this 2 options work :p Thanks

how can I install or rather sideload alpha launcher?
It says that it can't be installed from unknown sources!

He mi9se update is great, congratulations.
Just missing the widevine L1 level on the mi9se device, which is showing l3

Mi mix 3 no problema so far, it's good to be back on the Xiaomi side

Enviado desde mi MIX 3 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.