MIUI 11.2 20.2.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetooth audio would stutter and skip, and sometimes randomly skip forward or backwards tracks. I installed the update last night after grabbing my device off the shelf when I saw they released this update. I had been using an old Pixel 2XL but the battery dies in like 9 hours on that, and is severely degraded.

This morning on my drive in to work it connected to my Raptor and played back normally and smoothly with no issues.
Well, apparently the bug you were experiencing was worse than mine. I can't connect automatically to my car's Bluetooth. I always need to re-enable the media audio option every time I try to connect to my car.

Probem For mi 9 lite widevine L1 Netflix no video why?.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

TWRP not asking for decryption password after this update. How to fix? MI 9SE

upd: twrp decrypt PASSWORD - isn't working out too

This happened to me too, I did some digging and apparently you are supposed to remove security (fingerprints, password, etc) before updating with a dirty flash or this can happen. The solution is *supposedly* to format data and start fresh but I haven't had the time to do that yet so I've been using a USB-C flash drive to flash stuff.

Hi there, if you just have read my post 3 previous pages on this topic.....

You just have to update TWRP version to make it work.
It's a know problem....just have to dig better :)

Here the TWRP version you need

TWRP MI9SE

Regards

Anyone facing like this? launcher crash when swipe to home. Using Mi 8

Attachments

• ezgif.com-optimize.gif
    ezgif.com-optimize.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 400
Reactions: dalimit
Mi Note 10 clean flashed. Seems fine, dirty flash had fast battery drain. Was missing a few shortcuts after cloud back up. Battery is fine after clean flash. New twrp in the rom is working good.
Thanks Devs

My battery is dying way too fast, Google play services and something called mdnsd are stealing it. Any workaround for this? This has happened with all the builds that I have flashed this year, I thought yesterday's update would fix it but not. Device: Mi9T

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
02b390d4eeb89912a1a3c55e87d454da.jpg

Reactions: fatjoez
My battery is dying way too fast, Google play services and something called mdnsd are stealing it. Any workaround for this? This has happened with all the builds that I have flashed this year, I thought yesterday's update would fix it but not. Device: Mi9T
Try to clear all app data for "Google Play Services" and "Facebook" then reboot your phone. ;)

EDIT: "mdnsd" is linked with "Facebook" app. Remove "Facebook" app is a solution too. :D

Reactions: Jsc24118
Thanks for Widevine L1 on Mi 9 Lite/CC9

Wysłane z mojego MI CC 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

sorry if my funny gif make you laugh. anyway how to make logcat, can you teach me masta?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Simply no.
Post a bug the correct way as described 1000 times here.
"how to make logcat" gives me a result of 533.000 at google search.
You wanna me to teach you? Well I would start with behaviour. Have a look here:
It's easy. And you will learn if you dig it out yourself - not by spoon feeding.
I can only speak for myself, but I will not support the selfish behavior of people who do not follow the rules of the game. Period.
You got a tip. Use it or leave it. And stop spamming! Thank you in advance.

Simply no.
Post a bug the correct way as described 1000 times here.
"how to make logcat" gives me a result of 533.000 at google search.
You wanna me to teach you? Well I would start with behaviour. Have a look here:
It's easy. And you will learn if you dig it out yourself - not by spoon feeding.
I can only speak for myself, but I will not support the selfish behavior of people who do not follow the rules of the game. Period.
You got a tip. Use it or leave it. And stop spamming! Thank you in advance.
welcome

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Update version ok. But now I can't see the contents of the notifications on the lockscreen, it tells me hidden content with the app icon. In settings / notification I have "show notification content". Anyone have the same problem on Mi 8 pro? thanks.

Android Auto is installed (included at the ROM and also updated from Play Store) but the app icon isn't available at desktop and also from the Play Store the "open" button isn't available, only the "uninstall" button.

do you also have results on the battery on this release are weaker than on the previous release on mi 9t pro?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.