MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, first of all thank you for your work. The update works great! It seems that the full screen gestures are not there and when I raise or lower the volume with the touch, the bar is very slow to go up or down. By holding down the volume button, the volume changes quickly. Thanks again guys!

• Angry
Reactions: ulsa
View attachment 29268
Anyone know how to turn off or disable this thing?

See attached screenshot

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
c20af03eb349a4bf15573b442c824012.jpg

@ingbrzy Thanks for your great work, I already installed your version on the mi6, by mistake I activated the physical keys of the phone and now I can no longer activate the gestures .... could you tell me how to solve? even activating the option on miuilab does not work. Please help me

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi guys I've last xiaomi.eu miui11 on my mi9se, please could you give me feedback about miui 12? I need to format all data before install this new version or I can install on my miui11?

Thanks

On my Mi 9T there's not the new dynamic MiLan Pro font. Anyone else having the same issue? How to fix it?

Reactions: Ryoma
To do a clean install on mi9t pro, I must do wipe cache, Dalvik / art,
System? or should i do wipe data before installing miui12? And if I do wipe data, before installing miui12, how to transfer the file back to the device?

Tell me what I'm doing wrong, there was miui 12 Chinese beta 20.04.27, I wanted to update to xiaomi.eu 20.04.30 through twrp as usual updated do wipe cache / Dalvik then the body is loaded on the logo Mi hangs but under the inscription Powered by android three points are running for 20 minutes what is wrong?
If you come from official MIUI then format data also needed via TWRP recovery

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Is there any way to get the "disable global dark mode" toggle back? Too many apps have issues with dark text on dark background, even MIUI apps like Themes

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

No, wrong.
All series Mi 10 is broken. (865)
Many series MI 8 work bad. (845)
Like i see only series Mi 9 work good, with problems that can be fixed. (855)
The processor is a SOC so isnt true "Device are the same (hardware)"
ohh boy..
When I said that the devices have the same hardware, I meant that k20 pro has the same hard as k20 pro, mi 8 the same q mi8, no matter what country it is. Get it now?
Did you really think I said that k20 pro has the same hardware as mi 10 pro?
Please boy ....
I'm seeing reports of mi 9t pro with problems and I have a k20 pro and it's the same device, why don't you have it on my and the other user's with the same device have a problem?
I think you understand now.

Reactions: Ryoma and Heppod
Working perfectly on mi6x dirty installation. Wonderfully it's amazing. Thank you very much to the developers

First of all, my thanks for your effort and work!

Dirty flash on my MI9 (previous 20.03.26) and for now everything is ok.

Some definitions that came from MIUI 11, have to be reactivated again to work perfectly.

The only less positive thing is, at least in these 2 hours that I have MIUI 12, is the poor management of RAM.

On MIUI 11, I always had 3 / 3.1gb of RAM available. On MIUI 12, opening some applications and then finishing them, the available RAM is 2.4 / 2.5gb. By restarting the device, I can already have the available RAM values equal to that of MIUI 11.

However, only with more use of this new version, I will know that what I am saying now, is just like that

Little laggy animation but otherwise it works good in Mi8SE.
Edit 1. I have rebooted and it didn't helped. Also battery statistics doesn't show graphs.

Last edited:
ohh boy..
When I said that the devices have the same hardware, I meant that k20 pro has the same hard as k20 pro, mi 8 the same q mi8, no matter what country it is. Get it now?
Did you really think I said that k20 pro has the same hardware as mi 10 pro?
Please boy ....
I'm seeing reports of mi 9t pro with problems and I have a k20 pro and it's the same device, why don't you have it on my and the other user's with the same device have a problem?
I think you understand now.
Ah ok, understood.

Reactions: dattohead
mi9 dirty flashed

cant expand notifications, like when i have more then one message in whatsapp

Status
Not open for further replies.