MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When scrolling down on widget notifications are shown instead of scrolling down the widget. Very annoying.
Anyone else having this bug?

Did a dirty flash from latest MIUI11 (eu, weekly) with my Mi9T aka K20
Yeap noticed this as well...Mi 8 Pro on Google agenda widget

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: carlofarina
Hey all.new here.I think after days and days of thinkinh,i conisedered DOING IT.Today!.So:I have Mi 9T Pro Global EEA Stable MIUI 11.0.6.(QFKEUXM) Android 10.I am going to flash the latest MIUI 12 20.4.30..Wish me luck

P.S.::Im totally new to this (flashing roms/twrp/bootloader etc kind of stuff).So if you may direct me to the right way I would be really thankful! PEACE

Mi9t bugs after dirty update:
I forgot. This is happening from the beginning too:
Brightness con't be controlled from any players (MIUI player, YouTube). You can scroll up and down on your right for volume +/- but on your left scrolling doesn't respond for brightness.

Hi, I installed on mi mix2s but got stucked on MIX logo. Phone doesnt turn on. Someone else face the same issue ?
Dirty flashed from the Stable Miui 11 build to this one, but phone is stuck in the Redmi logo. It's a Note 7 Pro (violet), any tips appreciated.

Do you format Data from Recovery?? no simple "wipe", but format of data partition.
i have no problem on mix2s

Last edited:
Done that... As soon app goes to background permission to contacts is denied.. I've seen the log... Same happening with access to location in background on amazfit app (needed for amazfit gts).

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
I cannot give MIFIT permanent location permission. Did you find a solution.

Hello!

I did a clean install of Miui 12 and so far so good didn't found any major bugs. There are some minor bugs like navigation ,,pill" doesn't show or that navigation gestures only work with a custom laucnerh (nova launcher in my case). I also found that in Whatsapp my contacts disappear after a while. I tried to fix that from whatsapp's official website but the saved contacts still disappear after a while and I didn't have this problem back in Miui 11. The last bug I found is that i can't get permanent location permission to some apps like Notify & Fitness for example. Hope this gets fixed in the next build! Besides that everything works fine for me.

Xiaomi Mi 9

Hey all.new here.I think after days and days of thinkinh,i conisedered DOING IT.Today!.So:I have Mi 9T Pro Global EEA Stable MIUI 11.0.6.(QFKEUXM) Android 10.I am going to flash the latest MIUI 12 20.4.30..Wish me luck

P.S.::Im totally new to this (flashing roms/twrp/bootloader etc kind of stuff).So if you may direct me to the right way I would be really thankful! PEACE
Xiaomi.eu has one of the easiest Rom installing processes that I have encountered. You just need to have an official Miui installed (preferably the latest version) FORMAT the data NOT WIPE it and just install it (check zip signature verification because for me it got stuck on bootloop when I didn't check it. I even installed it few times when I accidentally wiped everything with twrp but I couldn't do it a second time unfortunately.

Any way to enable Floating windows on this first build? I'm on Mi9 and have only Split screen button in task switcher.
if y use different launcher, the only way to enable floating windows is to open an app and than click on the toggle button to make it floating ;)

There is a BUG when you want play video recorded by stock camera app, and you want play it in stock gallery app, when you hit play its go to "move to" in file explorer

Mi9t bugs after dirty update:
Brightness con't be controlled from any players ...

Happens here too, tried it with Netflix and some "FritzTV"-Player. It shows different values for brightness, but does not actually change the screen.
(Mi 9T with a clean install)

Reactions: AlexxWishez
Xiaomi.eu has one of the easiest Rom installing processes that I have encountered. You just need to have an official Miui installed (preferably the latest version) FORMAT the data NOT WIPE it and just install it (check zip signature verification because for me it got stuck on bootloop when I didn't check it. I even installed it few times when I accidentally wiped everything with twrp but I couldn't do it a second time unfortunately.
So : I unlock bootloader (i know how).enable usb debugging too.
Go into fastboot mode with usb on phone
Then what do i need to download?twrp (ok easy),an adb something file (need link),and I think I need something about encryption/decryption.I download platform tools.aaand yes thats it.If im right I want to know what exatly to do within twrp mode(what to press etc)

Hello!

I did a clean install of Miui 12 and so far so good didn't found any major bugs. There are some minor bugs like navigation ,,pill" doesn't show or that navigation gestures only work with a custom laucnerh (nova launcher in my case). I also found that in Whatsapp my contacts disappear after a while. I tried to fix that from whatsapp's official website but the saved contacts still disappear after a while and I didn't have this problem back in Miui 11. The last bug I found is that i can't get permanent location permission to some apps like Notify & Fitness for example. Hope this gets fixed in the next build! Besides that everything works fine for me.

Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi,

on Mi 9 I have had the same issue with WhatsApp.

Make a backup of the WhatsApp folder.
Deinstall it, Install it from Play Store.
Then grant permission to read contacts always ( not only when in use ! ).
Restore backup.

good luck, it works for me.

Reactions: Goyesays
Hi,

on Mi 9 I have had the same issue with WhatsApp.

Make a backup of the WhatsApp folder.
Deinstall it, Install it from Play Store.
Then grant permission to read contacts always ( not only when in use ! ).
Restore backup.

good luck, it works for me.
On my phone doesn't appear the option to grant always permission, only when at use. And that's the problem...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: crisagatie

The battery performance in this version is stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.